Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Eddie Murphy and Julian Assange Stories-Australia-Buffy the Vampire Slayer-2019 Narratives

 

Yesterday, I blogged about the death of Shifty Shellshock of the band Crazy Town, amd how it was connected to an old post about my Tua Tagovailoa jersey.

In that post and the old post, I talked about my uncle Eddie/Ed Murphy and the connections to the actor and his character Axel Foley.

When I got home last night, there was a story of the actor Eddie Murphy talking about Beverly Hills Cop and the Axel Foley.


I also mentioned a few days ago that I think Australia might be important as it was synced to the Buffy the Vampire Slayer narrative.

Then on 6/24, we had the headline story of Julian Assange being released and sent back to Australia.

This is important, because Julian Assange was arrested in 2019, just after Luke Perry died, and all of the Buffy stuff going on. 

Recall we also had the Ethiopian Airline Crash on 3/10/2019, which was linked to Haile Selassie. 

It doesn't seem related, but I think I'm supposed to see this, because back then, I blogged about my uncle Eddie Murphy having a bday on 8/27, which is the day Haile Selassie died.

Maybe pay attention to the Julian and Ethiopian Calendars again. Or maybe something with Ethiopia will come up....Funny as about a week ago I was at my parents and they were watching some old game show. I noticed it had Nipsey Russle, which made me think of Nipsey Hussle and the connections to this too..I didn't think that much of it at the time though.

I'm at work writing this, and then I opened up some hamburgers. I noticed it said 56 Portions. I then laughed to myself and thought, Oh man, the Jesuits are now delivering hamburgers to my job lol. Of course, if this company is ever in the news, this is what everyone will say...
Anyway, I flipped the box over to downsize it, and I then seen Middletown, OH on the box. 
This only stood out, because my Dream theme was related to Middletown, Delaware. 

It doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it made think of that, because I just blogged about "The Black Phone" with Ethan Hawke, and he was synced to the Middletown thing.

In my previous post I blogged about an old post where I had a dream about TIN foil...Nipsey Russell was the Tin man..

Ethiopia..the Ten Commandments..

Who knows, just following a weird train of thought with it..

Tin in alchemy is important to Jupiter...Jupiter's wife is Juno...it's June..

My Middletown post was about the date 10/6, a big day I'm paying attention to this year...so maybe it's synced to Ethiopian/Julian Calendar somehow that I don't understand yet?

Considering, 2019, recall that 8/10 and 8/11 were real big.

Also, 8/6, is similar to October 6th with the Roman Calendar.















No comments:

Post a Comment