Thursday, June 13, 2024

Synchronicity With Eye Of The Tiger-Dream Theme-Philadelphia Earthquake/Bridge-John Cena

 


I'm at work today and the Stevie Nicks song "Edge of Seventeen" was playing on whatever station Heather was listening to. I was thinking how the songs main riff sounds just like "Eye of the Tiger," and then the next song to play was "Eye of the Tiger.  I just started laughing and then showed my co-workers that the songs sound very similar.
I then noticed the songs both came out in 1982, the same year I was born. 

Not too long after, the song "Angel" by Aerosmith played, and the next song was "Running Down a Dream" by Tom Petty.

I thought this was funny, because today is 9 days after the big Dream Theme date of 6/4, and a day I was watching for....The Dream Theme is synced to the Angel Gabriel....so Angel, and a song about Dreams in it...
I then went to the bathroom and started thinking how Stevie Nicks has the song "Dreams" and was connected to the narrative...I started thinking how she is also synced to the Queen symbolism with Kanye West, who is also synced to the Dream theme...this all had to do with the band Queen...

This stood out, because "Another One Bites The Dust" was what Sylvester Stallone wanted as the theme song for "Rocky III," but Queen wouldn't let him...So in turn, he got the band Survivor to write a theme song, which turned out to be "Eye of the Tiger."

I then come out of the bathroom, and go back to the kitchen and the song "Another One Bites The Dust" was playing lol....I just stopped and looked at Heather, and started laughing...I then explained why it was so funny to me.

And look at that...
Stevie Nicks just turned 76 years old.

Tiger=76
Eye of the Tiger=76
Sylvester Stallone and Rocky born on 7/6.
So on..

I was also looking at Kanye West yesterday, because of Jerry WEST dying..
Delonte West was in the news at the beginning of the NBA Finals. Recall that he was helped out by Mark Cuban to get off drugs...and Delonte also began his career with the Celtics...so fitting he would be in the News when the NBA Finals of Celtics vs Mavericks begins..

I was thinking Kanye was connected though, because he called out Jews on Twitter in October 2022...and then a few weeks later, Kyrie Irving shared the anti-semitic post on Twitter. It's fitting with all of the Israel stuff and protests too.

Dallas lost again last night...so the WEST is most likely losing the NBA Finals.

Western World...
Eastern World...
As I'm typing this up, I stopped for a second and looked over to see the number 9 on the freezer...
Of course, the number 9 is important to the Dream Theme.
A few hours have passed now, and I've been trying to figure out the riddle here.

 I was thinking how the theme with Rocky is connected to the Philadelpha/East Coast Earthquake Narrative...and Rocky also important to Hulk Hogan, which takes it back to the Tisha B'Av narrative that is synced to Kanye West/Stevie Nicks.

I then hear a song playing on the radio that I thought was "Kiss" by Prince. Then I got closer and realized it's just a song that has a similar guitar rhythm..it's the song "Dirty Laundry" by Don Henley.
Oddly enough, the song "Dirty Laundry" also came out in 1982.

And think how Prince is connected to the Queen symbolism.

I also find this funny as this Don Henley is a member of The Eagles....
The Eagles connected to Philadelphia.

I also woke up today with a YouTube message on an old Stoneman Douglas video. In the video, I used the Eagles song, "Love Will Keep Is Alive."

Don Henley is also 76 years old.


The Bass player, Timothy Schmit, sings lead on "Love Will Keep Us Alive." 
He is also 76 years old, and born on the Donnie Darko day.

The Eagles was also linked to the 2015 Paris Attack...
What day off odd things happening...
I'm writing about the East Coast Earthquake stuff and I went up front  for a second.
Of course, my old friend connected to John Cena came in the store.
I made a post about him on 4/8/24, because he randomly reached out to me. This was when I was blogging about John Cena and Caitlyn Clark a whole bunch. As I said in that post, I haven't seen or talked to this guy in pry 15 years.

So I find it crazy that I randomly see him for the first time in years a second ago.

Also, look at my post about him lol...it's about a New Jersey Earthquake and the same Philadelphia/East Coast Earthquake Narrative I am talking about.

Considering, Aleister Crowley, France, and the Earthquake stuff is things I've been blogging about all year...I think 8/31/24 is gonna be important...that date is synced to all of these narratives. It's also related to the Royal Family narrative..

In relation to Caitlin Clark and John Cena...recall its super synced to the number 22. This is interesting, because I have old videos about the number 22 and the relationship to King Charles I....and today(June 13th) is the day he married Henrietta Maria of France. 
Caitlin Clark's team is playing the Atlanta DREAM tonight too. 
Today is a span of 4 months 23 days after Caitlin Clark's bday..and a span of 1 month 22 after John Cena's bday.

Clark born on 1/22.
Cena born on 4/23.

423 important to the Royal Family Narrative.


The Fever could become 4-10 with a win....
I've blogged about this number recently.

Fever=56
Dream can become 5-6
Dream can also become 6-5
Philadelphia=65

I guess we will see how the rest of my day goes. 
















































12 comments:

  1. Inaugural Race at Iowa this weekend
    3226 days after Trump said he was Batman
    Three Hundred and Twenty Six
    = 412/612

    711 days after 7/6/22
    Span of 28493 days from Trump birth (3099)
    197441 days from Martin Luther birth (17776)
    218 days before Inauguration
    Span of 1361 days from PE release of "What ya gonna do when the Grid goes down" (218)
    Ironically Blackout = 616

    See if Ford gets 731st manufacturer win 45 days before 7/31?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. The Hanged Man
      Order of the Garter
      Saint George
      Prince Philip = 423/555
      Lunar Eclipse = 555
      President Donald Trump
      = 326
      Just like when Neo becomes all powerful when he can read the numbers except we are dealing with a matrix and complex quantum computing

      Delete
  3. Steve Miller Band's Abracadabra came out in 1982 June 15

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had a dream about a movie trailer about a man stealing another man's wife at a gameshow. Starring Paul Newman and Jack Nicholson. Paul tells Jack 'I pizz gematria'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had no idea Newman was Jewish. Apparently Newman is a prevalent Jewish name.

      Delete
    2. Newman lives to be exactly 136 Venus years old and died exactly 136 months before Kobe. Kobe died on Newman's 95th birthday. Newman died on Will Smith's 40th birthday.

      Delete