Monday, June 24, 2024

Supernatural Episode Had Dad Dying After My Blog Post Last Night-My Uncle From Seattle Was At the Gas Station Today-Volcano





Last night I blogged about watching the date 6/24. It's a date important to the Dream theme, and Dream I had about my dad dying on 3/6/2018. I also blogged about Mount Rainier and my trip to Seattle years ago, and showed how it was connected to this as well.

After my blog posts, I layed down in bed and turned on Supernatural. It was Season 2 Episode 1 called, "In My Time of Dying." Go figure, the dad on the show dies in this episode. So I'm blogging about the Dream of my dad dying, and then I watch this episode. It was just the next episode, as I've mentioned I just randomly started watching the show a few days ago. I also blogged about synchronicity with this show and how it was connected to the Dream theme only a few days ago too.

I then get to work today and I see the cheese on the counter like an upside down question mark. I laughed because a symbol very similar to this was on the episode of Supernatural called, "Hell House." Basically they figure out a haunting was fake, because Dean recognizes this symbol is from the band Blue Oyster Cult. 
About a half hour later, I walked around the corner to get some pickles from the cooler, and my Uncle from Seattle was standing there. So I stopped and talked to him a bit. He just randomly decided to come to town and visit for a week lol..Nobody knew he was coming and whatnot..

What are the odds that I would see my uncle from Seattle, just after blogging about this day in my post with my vacation to Seattle, and the connections to the Dream theme? 

I've said it a million times, but you just cannot make this stuff up.

His name sums to 291(FB).
Today is 291 days before my dad's 68th  bday.
Seattle, Washington=68

Seattle=213(FB)
Volcano=213(FB)
Denny Behrendt=213
Today is 2 months 13 days after his bday.
His bday is 213 days before mine.
My mom's bday is 2 months 13 days before my dad's.

Seems that next year we may get a Washington Volcano eruption?
Although, 
Mount Rainier=67
2 months 13 days after today is the day Zach's teacher, John Holloway, died. (9/6)

Mount Rainier is name after Peter Rainier.

Peter Rainier=624(Eng Ext)

Notice that 9/6 to Peter's death day is 213 days.
The picture Wikipedia uses for the main pic of Mount Rainier is from the date 9/6 as well.

Looking at the map of Washington, it makes me think about the Olympics again too. The capital is Olympia. Plus with the psychic Vivian BOND...recall Olympia Dukakis died in connection to Washington and Volcanoes with the James BOND theme...
Bond..Money

I've really felt the date 10/6 this year is the main date for the Volcano/Gambling Theme, especially after 4/18 was a dud.

My mom works part time at the gas station. She came in around 4 today and was telling me that my dad turned the air conditioner on. We joked that you know it's hot outside if my dad actually turns the air conditioner on. But then she told me that my dad said he was thinking about going to the Adult Swim at the pool tonight lol. Just funny in relation to the Drowning theme I am talking about with this...and my dad can't swim. 













No comments:

Post a Comment