Thursday, May 4, 2023

The Rose Theme and How It Comes Together With Volcano Symbolism/Kentucky Derby

 




So much to remember haha. Betty WHITE who played ROSE....The Jacobites used the White Rose of York as their emblem and also believed that the grandson of James II was the real King Charles III(Charles Edward Stuart). It's interesting in relation to the other comment about the Twin Sawyer Sweeten too, because in my post about the Jacobites, I mentioned the film "Blade Runner" and the date 6/10/21 in relation to Prince Philip...But that is also White Rose Day...and I also talked about Twins in that post. An interesting thing I see about Sawyer Storm Sweeten is that all of his initials are "S"=19. He died 19 days before his bday at the age of 19. The 19th prime is 67. The number 67 was big in my post involving Ray Romano. Saywer died 123 days after Ray's bday. "Ray Romano"=123...Twins=169(FB), "Sawyer Sweeten"=169....I mentioned in my last post how I keep seeing 169 and 104....well..."Everybody Loves Raymond"=104.."ZENITH OF THE ALPHA, America"=104(Keypad). "Eddie Van Halen"=104...We were talking about "Two and a Half Men" with the Rose Theme and then Conchata Ferrell died. It was days after Eddie Van Halen died...Charlie Sheen changes the numbers to letters to remember a phone number on an episode that had Eddie Van Halen....I really think it does somehow connect to the Kentucky Derby(Run for the Rose) or Horse Racing too....Blade Runner involved the Horse with the date 6/10/21 on it...Prince Philip born on 6/10 or 10/6. ...Van Halen died on 10/6 or 6/10....The name Philip means "Lover of Horses"...and Prince Philip died during the Year of the Ox. The Ox and the Horse are the greatest enemies in Chinese Astrology.  The creator of "Everybody Loves Raymond" is PHILip ROSEnthal. Just thinking about how everything I see in what I just wrote....it has to be related to the Volcano symbolism. Conchata FERRELL....Will FERRELL was a major piece to the Volcano Symbolism in 2021, just before Prince Philip died. Prince Philip died the same day as a Volcano eruption story in the news. The Volcano was in "St. Vincent", which is also the title of a film that involves horse racing. "St. Vincent"=169(FB)..Anyway, I was also following the dates 6/10 and 10/6 with the Volcano symbolism and how it related to Queen Elizabeth and her dog Vulcan(Volcano God) that died. Plus, remember when I was having all the syncs with the Mandela Effect and Horse Racing? The horse Country House ended up winning the 2019 Kentucky Derby after Maximum Security was disqualified...but the Jockey for Country House was Flavien Prat....and there was also a horse named "Tacitus" in that Kentucky Derby....Tacitus lived during the time of the Flavian Dynasty that was ruled by Titus..before I knew any of this, I had synchronicity with Titus on my way to a band gig and later found out Titus ruled during the Flavian Dynasty. Moral of the story...Titus ruled during the Mount Vesuvius Eruption in 79AD...and he also destroyed the 2nd Temple in Jerusalem. Eddie Van Halen(Eruption) was also linked to the 3rd Temple symbolism I was following due to the "Ginger Cow" episode of South Park. Van Halen and the song "Eruption."...and one last thought as to why the Volcano symbolism...the biggest number I followed with it was 221...."Sawyer Sweeten"=221(FB)....The Jockey for "Kingsbarns" is Jose Ortiz who I just blogged about too....Jose Ortiz was the Jockey for "Tacitus" in the 2019 Kentucky Derby. ...Also, if you've been following my blog, I've mentioned a ton about the number 236 this year..."Country House"=236(FB), "Geoffrey Barone"=236(FB)(Character played by Sweeten).




I feel like that picture is hard to read and for the sake of searching my blog, I just copy and pasted it....
But Zenith left me a couple of messages in the last few days, and as random as it may seem, I think it's pointing to the Volcano symbolism. 

Something I just realized is that the Kentucky Derby on 5/6 falls 35 days before the date 6/10...
Think how it's the 149th Kentucky Derby..
The 35th prime is 149. 
Volcano=35
Further, the Jockey(Jose Ortiz) for Kingsbarn being the jockey for Tacitus in 2019..
The 2023 Kentucky Derby falling 149 days before Jose Ortiz's bday. 

His brother Irad Ortiz Jr. will be the jockey for the favorite "Forte." 
Irad Ortiz Jr.=149
The 149th Kentucky Derby is 3 months 5 days before his bday. 

What stands out even more is the fact that Irad Ortiz Jr.'s bday is 8/11. 

Think how the Third Temple symbolism was linked to 8/11/2019. 
It was linked to Eddie Van Halen with the Ginger Cow South Park Episode. Van Halen...Eruption. 
But also, I started following the volcano narrative with the Kentucky Derby in 2019, the same year as the Third Temple symbolism. 

Churchill Downs=169 and 221(FB)

Mandela Effect=67
The 19th prime..
Zenith left the 19th reply to the comments. 
His video was put on YouTube on 10/13...a day I just talked about with the Rose theme. 
Recall how I was watching for the date 8/6/22 like crazy and even made the cover of my book about 86 because of it...
It's interesting that 6/10/23 will be 10 months 4 days after 8/6/22. 
Notice the date 10/4...23 will be 424 days later too..

Recall on 8/6/22 the big thing that happened was I realized a big importance to the number 424 with Sandy Hook/Batman..

It stands out because Zenith's recent comment to me about Ray Romano was on my video about the 424 connection to Sandy Hook/Batman. I can't look at the amount of replies on that comment if he sent it in an old comment...the whole thing is ghosted, much like a lot of the comments I get. I see em in my email, but they don't show up when I try to reply.  

10 months 4 days...or 308 days..
Mandela Effect=308(FB)

Recall a while back the big theme I was following with Zenith was "Hell." 
Hell=19 and 104(Primes)

Tisha B'Av=28, 82
Volcano=28, 82

Tisha B'Av...911...2 Temples..
Think about 9-1-1 the Emergency Dialing Code...
Think about the KEYPAD Cipher...
Daniel Edward Behrendt=86(Keypad)

2023 Kentucky Derby falls a span of 82 days before 2023 Tisha B'Av. 

Now that I'm thinking about the Volcano symbolism even more....that could explain my sync with Star Trek the other night...Recall the 2nd new Star Trek film begins with Spock trying to neutralize a Volcano....
Plus, William Shatner went to Space on 10/13. 
So he went on my Drummer Jake's bday. 
Chris Pine is the new Captain Kirk...He is also Jack Frost in "Rise of the Guardians" that was connected to the Sandy Hook 424 stuff. 

One last thing before I go to bed....but Will Ferrell was a big part of the Volcano stuff connected to "Talladega Nights."...Talladega is gives out the Vulcan Trophy...so on...
But a little bit ago my friend Sturgill snapchatted me how they had a whole category dedicated to John C. Reilly(I assume today). 
Will Ferrell was sitting where Anthony Davis busted his lip at the game the other day...
John C. Reilly portrays Jerry Buss in a TV Series called "Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty." 

Then we had Jack Nicholson at a Lakers game recently and a story about Roman Polanski taking a picture with the 13 year old girl he raped at Jack Nicholson's house years ago....

Roman Polanski's wife murdered by the Manson Family..
Charles Manson synced to the ROSE Symbolism. 

Nicholson...Joker/Batman
Batman shooting linked to Kobe Bryant. 
Batman all about 86
Nicholson is 86 years old. 

I know it seems like a lot, but it's somehow all related. 






No comments:

Post a Comment