Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Stevie Nicks Thanks Taylor Swift Story and the Kanye West-Slipknot Narrative I just Blogged About

 



I swear I am the inspiration for the News lol...
Just a few days ago I was blogging about the theme with Taylor Swift/Kanye/Slipknot/Fleetwood Mac...and how Jim Brown died...Jim Brown went to the White House with Kanye in 2018, and around that same we had a story about Fleetwood Mac...

Now we have a story about Stevie Nick's thanking Taylor Swift for helping her grieve the death of Christine McVie?
Today is 175 days after Christine McVie died.
Kanye West=175(FB)
They announced his divorce settlement a span of 175 days after his bday, the day before Christine McVie died...

Almost like clockwork with this narrative...it always involves a story about the royal family too...we just had the Prince Harry car chase...Taylor Swift fan story, Kim Kardashian story, Foo Fighters story...Jim Brown...all connected to my theme...

In relation to 86 and Batman
Think how Kanyes bday is 6/8 or 8/6..
As I'm writing this I went out to get some water and my mom was talking about the Ice Cream Machine...so I looked at it to see it's made by a company "Taylor."...never noticed that until just now..

Corey Taylor
Taylor Swift
Taylor Hawkins

Today is also the anniversary of Paul Gray of Slipknot dying..
All connected to the same theme I've followed for years..

Glastonbury days this year will be fall on the date 23/6....
Artic Monkeys Headline that date and the Guns n ROSES headline on the 6/24..

Maybe we will get a story about Slipknot soon?...Sid Wilson...Kelly Osbourne...England...Glastonbury?

Or maybe some connected story will happen at that concert again...















No comments:

Post a Comment