Wednesday, May 3, 2023

My Friend Asking Me About Kentucky Derby and the ROSE Theme/236-Kingsbarns-King Charles III-Charlie and Rose-LeBron 236

 

My friend Derek snapchatted me about the Kentucky Derby tonight..

Honestly, I have not paid any attention to it, but he sent me a list of a bunch of horses and asked who was winning...

I have no clue, but the horse that sticks out to me the most is "Kingsbarns"...

Think how the Kentucky Derby will be on 5/6, which is the same day as King Charles III's coronation. 

Kentucky Derby=56

Royal Family=56

I've pointed out a ton of times how the Kentucky Derby is synced to the Royal Family too. 


The Jockey for "Kingsbarns" is Jose Ortiz. 
The 149th Kentucky Derby this year will be 149 days before his bday. 
It's also 216 days after Jose Ortiz's bday. 
Kentucky Derby=216(FB)
After I told Derek what I thought about Kingsbarns, he said that he already bet on "Forte", the favorite horse for the Kentucky Derby. 
Oddly enough, the jockey for "Forte" is the older brother of Jose Ortiz named Irad Ortiz Jr. 
Irad Ortiz Jr.=149
The Kentucky Derby falls 3 months 5 days before his bday. 
The 35th prime is 149. 

Anyway, the main reason for this blog post is that I've been blogging about the ROSE Theme again....and it just dawned on me that the Kentucky Derby is called the "Run for the Roses." 
Further...my friends name Gematria...
Derek Rucker=56 and 236(FB)
So I know I'm supposed to pay attention to the Kentucky Derby now lol. 

Recall that King Charles is also important to the Rose Theme with the Jacobites....
King Charles...
Charles Manson
Charlie Rose...
Charlie and Rose on 3 and a half Men. 
Charlie and Rose on "So I married an Axe Murderer". 

Charlie Rose=236(FB)
Has to be something connected here. 
I went to ESPN to look at the Lakers game tonight and I noticed something else in relation to the number 236...
LeBron James used to wear # 23 and now he wears # 6. 

I wouldn't doubt if the Mandela Effect Theme comes back up with South Africa and such too...Horse Racing has been synced to the Mandela Effect since Omaha Beach....recall last year it was linked to Elon Musk buying Twitter...Elon from South Africa...

I gotta try and get some sleep, but I want to add an unrelated thing in here so I don't forget. 
I just talked about Kevin Costner/Field of Dreams/Yellowstone(Volcano)...and now there is a story of him getting a divorce in the news. 

I also want to point out that I have been seeing the number 169 a ton lately...and it seems to go together with the number 104. 
Can't explain it, just random syncs that I have forgot about...but these numbers keep coming up. 












1 comment: