Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Gordon Lightfoot Dead After My Drummer Suggested We Add "Sundown"-Rose Theme and My Synchronicity With Star Trek-Priest/USS Fitzgerald

 


How crazy is this? Yesterday our drummer sent a message saying we should add "Sundown" by Gordon Lightfoot to our setlist....

I just went to CNN and I see that Gordon Lightfoot died today. 




Gordon Lightfoot died 200 days before his bday..
He also died 200 days after my drummer(Jake) bday. 
I just blogged about the Star Trek synchronicity I had after our band gig on 4/29/2023 and how it might be related to the "Rose" theme. And then yesterday I got a message about DJing a wedding from a girl who is engaged to a guy with the last name "Rose." 
The reason I am mentioning this is because the wedding is on 10/13/23...I thought it was odd that the wedding would be on a Friday, until I realized it's actually "Friday the Thirteenth." I knew yesterday there had to be some importance to it, but I wasn't sure what and I didn't have time to blog about it...
But after Gordon Lightfoot dying, the date sticks out to me even more so, because my drummer Jake's bday is 10/13. 

Further, yesterday was 2 months 23 days before my singer Pat's bday on 7/23....
Friday the Thirteenth=223

Today is also 83 days before Pat's bday or a span of 2 months 23 days..
Rose=83(B)
Pat's bday is a span of 83 days before Jake's bday too. 

Today is the Illuminati's bday...and the date 10/13 was the Friday the Thirteenth when the Knights Templar were wiped out.....

Maybe the Rose symbolism is in relation to the
Rosicrucians...the Rose Cross...
I randomly watched the film "The Devil All The Time" yesterday too...and a big piece of the story is about praying to a CROSS out in the woods...this makes me think I am supposed to see something with the Rose Cross again. 
Since my synchronicity the other night had to do with Star Trek, I wondered if Gordon Lightfoot had any connections to it. The only thing I found was that there is a ship on the show called the "USS Edmund Fitzgerald" whose name was inspired by Lightfoot's song "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald." 

Right away this sticks out to me though. Only a few days ago I mentioned the priest symbolism from 2017 that was liked to the USS Fitzgerald. 

Edmund Fitzgerald=83 and 169 and 221(FB)
169 was big with Crazy Town/Jerry Springer. 
221 the Volcano Number..
The ship that Gordon Lightfoot was actually singing about was the "SS Edmund Fitzgerald" that sank in Lake Superior on my birthday(11/10). 

Once again, I am trying to piece this together....I remember watching some Eddie Van Halen video yesterday too that came up on my YouTube feed. Just some video of him showing how he discovered tapping....
But Van Halen died in connection to the Rose Theme in 2020...
He died on 10/6..
10/6 was the day Ralphie May died in Las Vegas, just after the Las Vegas shooting that was connected to my Priest/USS Fitzgerald Syncs. 
Van Halen...Eruption..Volcano..

I also blogged about Zachery Ty Bryan being arrested just after Eddie Van Halen died.....Zachery Ty Bryan...Tim Allen..Home Improvement..
Home Improvement hits hard personally for me right now too. 
Home Improvement=83

The girl who messaged me about DJing is from Ute as well....I am DJing there on this coming Friday, and my band has a gig there on Saturday....so possibly I'll have more synchronicities over the weekend with this theme. 

I figured the Phoenix Suns would lose tonight too after seeing Gordon Lightfoot died...
SUNDOWN..
The Suns went Down...
I would've bet on it, but by the time I saw the story, the Nuggets were at like -300. 
Lightfoot also has an album called "Dream Street ROSE." 
I find it interesting that he covered "The Auctioneer" song by Leroy Van Dyke....I swear I just talked about that song last week, and played it for the girls at work. 

Charlie Rose=236(FB)
Recall how he is linked to Charles Manson and the Rose Theme..He shares a bday with Marilyn Manson who had the Rose coming out of his head....
236 a big number for me...so Charlie Rose is pry a guy I need to look at again.

Before I end the post....Let me decode it how 90 percent of the YouTube Gematria community will, and believe it to be true. 
 
Lightfoot died a span of 201 days after his bday on the Illuminati anniversary. 
201 and the Jesuits. 
Adam Weishaupt was a Jesuit(False), but was educated by them. 
Lightfoot died age 84. 
The Jesuit Order=84 and 201
Jesuit=84

Gordon Lightfoot=86 and 67
Jesuits=86
Blood Sacrifice=86 and 67
Human Sacrifice=86 and 67
Satanic=67

Famous for the song "Sundown"..
The Jesuits have the Sun on their logo. 
Sundown=79
Society of Jesus=79
Murder=79

The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald=145
Catholic=145

Definitely a sacrifice by the Jesuits. 








3 comments:

  1. You da man, Dan. Them numbers don't lie.Undeniable. (typical comment to the typical decode)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the same birthday as Jon Rahm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan can you make a post about the coming 107th INDY 500. Romain

    ReplyDelete