Wednesday, May 10, 2023

BlackHawk Synchronicity and the Chicago Blackhawks Winning the NHL Draft Lottery

 



I haven't blogged about it, but recently I have had the song "Goodbye Says It All" by Blackhawk stuck in my head. I swear I have heard it playing in multiple spots, and a few days ago I listened to it on YouTube so I could learn how to play it. (Seriously took like 2 minutes with the 3 chords lol)....I then saw people on Facebook posting how they went to the Blackhawk concert in Sioux City, Iowa....I had no idea the band was even playing around here until I saw it on Facebook. 

I was even picked up the guitar for a few minutes when I got off work today and played it....Now I go to ESPN and the main story is the Chicago BLACKHAWKS won the NHL Draft Lottery...

Believe it or not, Alistair is jumping on the bed as I'm writing this and he keeps saying "Quack, Quack, Quack".....I don't know crap about Hockey, but him saying that makes me think of the Mighty Ducks. 

Even more odd is that a while back I mentioned how when I started a new bank account they gave me 2 free "Stanley Cups." Well, today I helped my co-worker Heather set up her bank account on her phone cause she didn't know how to use use the app....She ended up coming back in later in the day and told me that the bank finally gave her the 2 Stanley Cups with her new account too....so it's funny to me that the Stanley Cup thing came back up today...only for me to see a story about the Chicago Blackhawks. 


I have no idea what it all means, but figured I'd blog about it for future reference. I do see that the member Van Stephenson died in 2001...the same year the film "Black Hawk Down" came out. He died 264 days before the film came out..

The Mighty Duck Theme is also related to the Mandela Effect/Horse Theme, so maybe is something with that? 

Well, hell, I blogged about this on May 8th, 2023....but I must not have pushed the Publish Button. 



1 comment:

  1. Taylor Hawkins is TH 20,8
    Died at 208 Mercury orbits old

    ReplyDelete