Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Jimmy Butler Born 209 Days After Michael Jordan's Bday-Batman wore Air Jordan's in Batman Returns-The Flash-Air-Charles Manson

 

People keep saying how they think Jimmy Butler is actually Michael Jordan's son, so I figured I would look at the connection. 

Another 209...
Their bdays are separated by 209 days. 



I wondered if Michael Jordan had any connection to Batman...Apparently, in "Batman Returns," Michael Keaton's Bat Boots were made from Air Jordan's. Which is funny considering there is a new film about Michael Jordan's shoes called "Air," that stars Ben Affleck(Batman). 
We also have the new "The Flash" film coming out in June, and it has both Michael Keaton and Ben Affleck as Batman. 

Ezra Miller=236(FB)(The Flash)

Recall how the Lightning Theme was linked to the Batman Theme from last August too...424 stuff..with Sandy/Grease/Batman
I think I'm supposed to see something with this further, because my old post where I talked about Zenith and the connections to "The Shining" with 30 Seconds to Mars had a The Flash synchronicity. 
My sync was due to hearing "Harley Quinn" on Alistair's Tablet....
Which takes me back to the number 209 and the Charles Manson narrative that Zenith pointed out...Margot Robbie/Harley Quinn/Sharon Tate
Charles Manson=209

The Shining=209(FB)

Harley Quinn also makes me think about my recent connections to "Sturgis." 

Penguin=86(Batman Returns)
Batman Returns=86
Bane=86
Heath Andrew Ledger=86 and 236(FB)
John Joseph Nicholson=86
Cesar Romero died age 86. 
8/6/22 a lot to do with Batman/Aurora..

My co-worker Paige also quit and moved to Omaha. So the last day I worked with her was the day she was wearing the Joker/Shining shirt. It was random and I had no idea she was quitting. Apparently she broke up with her boyfriend so she had to move out of his house..at least that's what I was told. I feel like there is more to that shirt she was wearing too. She was mad that day because she leaned up against Bleach and it faded the color on the bottom of the shirt. I didn't think about it until now, but yesterday I bleached my hair...No reason at all, I just wanted to do something different....but now I wonder what chemicals the joker fell into? 
The reason Paige leaned up against the Bleach was because Patty sprayed it and she didn't see it....I'm only mentioning this, because today Patty was telling me to watch a musical called "Tommy" that has Jack Nicholson in it. 
Tommy=86

Random....
I was thinking about Steve Miller and the song "The Joker." 
Steve Miller=209(FB)
Steve Miller Band=322(FB)
I'm gonna try and get some sleep...but gonna leave this comment here that I thought I left on Zenith's video the other day. It must not have went through...I just added a few 209s at the end and sent it again....but there is a weird link to how the Batman stuff goes back to Charles Manson..















3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete