Thursday, May 4, 2023

Synchronicity with Rose and A Wedding I'm DJing on June 3rd-Volcano-Hawaii

 

Real Quick post...but I just made another big blog post about the Rose symbolism...and I figured I would scroll through Facebook for a minute before I go to bed....Of course, one of the first posts I see is from the above girl. It was about how she is getting married in a few weeks....But I am DJing the wedding lol....I had no idea that her maiden name was Rosebrook until now. I've known her for a few years because of her fiance, but I had no idea the word "Rose" was even involved her name...Just can't make it up. Weirder yet is that I'm not even friends with her on Facebook and her post showed up in my feed. 
Curious what her bday is now as it doesn't show me. 
In relation to Volcano's.....I am pretty sure that she met her Fiance in Hawaii too? I could be wrong on that...but he was stationed in Hawaii while in the military and it says she went to college in Hawaii....so regardless, it has that connection. 

28 mutual friends?
Volcano=28


No comments:

Post a Comment