Monday, September 25, 2023

Zach Makes Video About Me Involving My SALSA Synchronicity and the Ides of March-The Umbrella Man Pet Pig Synchronicity-Miami Dolphins Score 70 Points

 


Apparently, my latest video really pissed Zach off. This video really sums up all of the thoughts I've had about him for years though. 

He's telling everyone that I said it's all Organic, but that isn't even close to what I was saying. I even said in the video that a cabal does exist. He also showed a ton of examples of how the Kennedy's are synced to the Jesuits to try and disprove me.....but I even said in my video that those connections make sense, because the Kennedy's are CATHOLIC. There is a real narrative to connect them to it....I'm talking about the thousands of other stories that he decodes that do not have a narrative to the Jesuits, but a narrative gets made, because of the numbers in the story. 

Here is an example: Death of MMA Fighter Victoria Lee

I wish he would've shown my video so others could watch it. I feel like I made a well laid out presentation on the Umbrella Symbolism in relation to Mind Control. I feel like the questions that I'm asking are fair, so I don't know why he is all butt hurt over it lol. I was literally trying to make him see that he may be being lead down a path for an agenda...but he just cannot grasp this. But his response in this video really show his true colors. 

He says it's not about money and followers....

He was making at least 15K a month on Patreon last year, and then begged for  donations for gas money to go to Oklahoma City/Truth Rally's. Like WTF? Not to mention he lies/omits/deceives people into believing he's the greatest sports picker on the planet. I honestly don't care if people give him money, but he shouldn't have to deceive people in order for that to happen. 

But whatever, I could write all night about him, but I really am not worried about him making this video. He's either part of the agenda, or he just has so much cognitive dissonance that he cannot grasp what I am saying. I'm trying to help him out by expanding his knowledge, but he can't seem to let anyone teach him anything. It's his way, or no way it seems. 


The reason I am making this post is the fact he kept talking about a video where I talked about a synchronicity with "Salsa." Although, he was making it seem like what I was talking about was just retarded....I dare you to go watch this video, and then tell me the connections are retarded lol......The odds that he would choose this synchronicity out of all the others I've documented are just hilarious to me though. The whole theme with CLIFF and this Salsa was related to the Christchurch Mosque attack on the IDES OF MARCH in 2019. 

Think how my video was about him kicking Rambo off the Gematria Effect episode on the IDES OF MARCH. You can't make it up. 

Christchurch=186

Think how 186 is the big UMBRELLA number that I was talking about in the video. 


How funny is it that Zach also mentioned one of his old neighbors and their PET PIG in this video? 

Recall how Montagraph/The Umbrella Man made the video about the number 1-6-6 that was synced to me...I was talking about a truther possibly finding a truther named "Mary"...and then on the next Gematria Effect episode, Mary Tofflemire called in and said she was Montagraph's next victim. She talked about someone trying to hurt her PET Pig, and I was sitting on the couch next to stuffed animal Pigs while listening to the episode. I was sitting by them because my daughter told me to watch her PET PIGS while she went to bed. 

I mean what are the odds that Zach would now tell this story in a video responding to me about my Umbrella symbolism video? 

I guess I'm just a clown and making retarded connections that don't matter though lol....



Also, what are the odds the Miami Dolphins are the big sports story in the news today, because they scored 70 points? 

Miami Dolphins=70

For sure, they didn't kick the field goal due to Gematria. I'm not arguing that....but there's not proof the Jesuits/Freemasons were responsible....if Miami Dolphins summed to 71, and the score was 71 points, everyone would also write "Catholic"=71......This is what I am saying...writing Catholic makes zero sense with this story..but this is being done constantly by decoders. 

But...think how the Miami Dolphins were really important around the time the Umbrella Man told Zach to watch out for Christmas Eve....No doubt they would make headlines on today, because it goes back to the Umbrella symbolism that I am talking about. 

I should point out that the Broncos won Super Bowl 33 over the Falcons too...and recall that this Super Bowl was also linked to the Miami Dolphins Symbolism with the Umbrella Man. 


This also happened after former Miami Dolphins player, Hubert Ginn died. 

Notice he died a span of 261 days after his bday. 

Miami Dolphins=261(FB)

This only stands out to me, because my Cliff Robinson video in relation to Salsa had a lot to do with 261 too.

Zach also talked crap on Derek in that video for no real reason too lol. Derek's name matches Cliff Robinson, Miami Dolphins in all Francis Bacon Ciphers except for the 261. Derek's is instead 234...and if you watch that Cliff Robinson video, I talked about 234 towards the end in relation to the English Civil War/Charles Manson..







4 comments:

  1. Of course Zach is going to attack you. You're messing with his meal ticket. I'm sure you aren't surprised though. Zachary K. Butthurt has a longstanding reputation of being combative to anyone who points out his flaws. He has grandiose tendencies. Good work man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Dr. Strange and he's Mysterio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan can you please look into Tampa Bay Rays vs (possible) Milwaukee Brewers World Series

    ReplyDelete