Sunday, September 17, 2023

Umbrella Synchronicity on Friday

 

On Friday I went to Council Bluffs to finalize a loan. I was listening to some YouTube videos and then started thinking about the Umbrella Symbolism. I then go to Missouri Valley and they had road construction. I noticed that one of the guys holding the sign was underneath an Umbrella. It was lightly raining out, but I can't think of a time I have ever seen a construction person under an umbrella...Possibly...but most of the time they just suck it up lol...so I thought it was strange....Regardless, I was thinking about the Umbrella Symbolism, only to then see a person with an Umbrella soon after. 

So about 25 minutes later I got to Council Bluffs and stopped at a Stop Light. I looked over to see a car with an Umbrella Logo on the side that said, "Umbrella Corporation" underneath the Umbrella. 

When talking about the Umbrella Symbolism, I am often talking about how I don't think it's the Jesuits in relation to Zach believing this. 
Notice that this synchronicity happened 56 days after his bday, and 56 days before my bday....
Society of Jesus=56

What's funnier yet, is that the exit when you first get to Council Bluffs is "Exit 56." I even jokingly thought to myself..."Those Jesuits must be behind Exit 56 being here." 
Council Bluffs, Iowa=191
Society of Jesus=191
After I did the loan thing, I figured I would take the back way home, because the Loan Office was closer to that side of town. I didn't think about it at the time, but after about 20 minutes I realized I was now on HWY 191. 

You just can't make it up lol. 

Recall that the Dream theme is also connected to HWY 191..and the psychic ladies husband who died on this HWY, which turns into "Railroad HWY." 

In the last post I did, I talked about the death of NFL player Mike Williams. This only stands out, because the other person I know who died on that HWY was the son of a guy named Mike Williams. 


Further, the loan was from...OneMain Financial. 

OneMain Financial=277(FB) and 94 and 218(FB)

Think how I've talked about 277 and 94 in relation to the Umbrella Symbolism, and Rambo being kicked off the Gematria Effect episode. 
Also, 218 has been big with the Umbrella Symbolism in the past. 



To go along with the Umbrella Symbolism...We recently had a story about JFK Secret Serviceman, Paul Landis, in the news...and also a story of an assassination scare of Robert Kennedy Jr. 

Think how JFK is important to the Umbrella Symbolism. 


One last thought is that this synchronicity happened on Dan Marino's bday. Just thinking how the Dolphins and Dan Marino were important to the Umbrella stuff in 2016. 






19 comments:

  1. The Virgo New Moon was on the 14th/15th depending on timezone. It was midnight of the 14th/15th that the UAW strike began. They say the primary issue is Stellantis which is kind of an Umbrella corporation for cars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Derek was really watching for Friday because it was 2216 days after the 1st Great American eclipse. Revelation 22:16 about Venus. Jets Bills score was 22-16. Friday is Venus day. It's also interesting that it's the 399th verse. Murder number. Actually he was looking for something to happen Thursday but that was 2216 with the span.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course the shadows of an eclipse are the umbral and penumbral similar to umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rambo and I had a strange sync involving Exit 74. He was going to name his YouTube channel exit 74. That was before I told him about a bizarre experience I had on Christmas back in 2016. We got off exit 74 on interstate 40 for London, Arkansas. That was the day George Michael died and my grandfather took. Anyways in the gas station on that exit were a couple of British people. Council Bluffs Iowa = 74

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, just noticed
    Arkansas = 84, 132
    Umbrella = 84, 132

    Of course "London" = 74

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart chakra opened on May 6 last year when I was 12750 days old. Jesus Christ = 1275. Just hit me how you're connected to the 12750 with Ralphie "May"

    ReplyDelete
  8. May 6 was a Friday too so this past Friday was 71 weeks later. Catholic = 71.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 9/15/23 was 78 months since the "hack" on Zach 3/15/2017. Also on the Mercury count: 27. Of course all4truth had the umbrella logo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Speaking of exit 56 and 74.... 10/3 will be 74 days after Zach's bday on 56 date numerology

    ReplyDelete
  11. Catholic = 145
    Reports are that there are 145,000 UAW members

    ReplyDelete
  12. UNESCO officially made Jericho a world heritage site today. Iniko has that viral song called "Jericho". Interestingly she doesn't have a wikipage. 9/17 is a super Mercury date. 179 the 41st prime and "Mercury" = 41. It's also the 260th day which are the sum of the cross-sections of Mercury's magic squares. I was just looking at the date 11/8 which is the day before the Berlin wall fell. 11/8/2023 is 8093 days after 9/11/2001. 8093 is the 1018th prime. 1018 so important to the coronavirus. 1018 is the number assigned to another UNESCO World Heritage Site: the Temple of Artemis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to mention 9/17 is during Virgo which is under the rulership of Mercury. Also 11/8 will be 92 Mercury years after 9/11. Obama and Biden born on 92 date numerology.

      Delete
  13. You were 499 lunar months old for Rambo's TFR exit. Martin Luther n all that. 309th episode. 39 the New York Code.... known as the New York caller originally. 309 is 3 times 103 too "Mercury"= 103. Rambo uses 103 in his email. Hermes Trismegistus. Hermes thrice great. Removed under Mercury's detriment Pisces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys are a solid 4900 days apart or 700 weeks. That's pretty cool.

      Delete
  14. "Shawn Fain" is a super match to "Pentagram"
    America turns 255 lunar years old on December 1st. BEE

    ReplyDelete
  15. Daniel Behrendt = 323 Latin
    Catholicism = 323 Latin
    Lucifer = 323 Latin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dolphins Stadium who hosted the pouring reign Super Bowl, with Prince singing Purple Reign

    ReplyDelete