Monday, September 11, 2023

Zach at the March For Our Lives Protest in EVERETT on Rambo's Birthday and My Old Post about the Eagles of Death Metal-Jesse EVERETT Hughes


I've been trying to organize a video in relation to Zach kicking Rambo off the Gematria Effect Episode and the Umbrella Symbolism. I planned on organizing/making the video on Friday, but then I got asked to DJ for the Homecoming football game..and then I had another gig last night.

Oddly enough, our team won with 56 points again too, just like the last time I DJ'ed. 

Anyway, a little bit ago, I finally decided I was gonna write a few things down and organize some info to make a video. I also listened to Zach's livestream a bit today, and I caught a part where he was talking about the number 94 with Seattle. 

Seattle, Washington=94
The Seahawks won their only Super Bowl(48), in the 94th NFL Season. 
Russell Wilson's grandpa died age 94...and he was traded to "Denver"=94
Kurt Cobain dying in 94'...and 94 days after Bill Gates got married. 
Bill Gates mother died in 94'
Bill Gates father died age 94. 
Bill Gates declared his Decade of Vaccines a span of 94 days after his bday in Davos, Switzerland. 
Davos Switzerland=94
Recall that Zach kicking Rambo off the Ides of March episode is also connected to the number 94. 
Zach Hubbard=94

One of the people that was with him during the Livestream today was also with him at the "March For Our Lives" protest on Rambo's bday last year. 

So I searched my blog for "March For Our Lives" so I could re-look at the 94 stuff I wrote in my post about Zach/Rambo...

Oddly enough, I have a different post about "March For Our Lives" from 2018 involving the Eagles of Death Metal. 
Notice how I pointed out the lead singers name sums to 94. 
Jesse Everett Hughes=94
Bataclan Theater=94

Now think how Zach went to the "March For Our Lives" protest in EVERETT, Washington. 

Everett=94

Also, notice how I pointed out Jesse Hughes was born on 9/24. This is the same day the Stoneman Douglas Eagles shooter, Nikolas Cruz, was born. It's also the day my grandma died in 2017, just before the Vegas shooting. 

But....9/24 is also the day Rambo started his YouTube channel..
It's also Fritz Springmeier's bday...

There has to be something important coming up on 9/24. The odds it lines up so perfect, really make me think I'm supposed to see something on that day. 

And think how the Eagles of Death Metal were playing during the 2015 Paris Isis Attack....then Glenn Frey of the EAGLES died..

Think how Ralphie May died in Las Vegas after my grandma died, and the Las Vegas attack...and the Fat Comedian narrative was linked to "The Big Lebowski," who hates the Eagles. 

The Price is Right=231
The Big Lebowski=231
The French Republic will be 231 years old on 9/22/2023. 
Statue of Liberty=231(Rocky at Nice, France)

Think how we had the death of Randy Meisner of the Eagles on 7/26/23 too. Also, Philadelphia being important to the Earthquake stuff with Happy Gilmore/Bob Barker. Randy Meisner's wife also died just after Glen Frey in 2016. 

It goes really deep here...Think how we had the Turkey Earthquake just before the Eagles lost to the Chiefs in the Super Bowl....Turkey where the Biblical Philadelphia was located. Recall that Turkey is who declared Isis a terrorist organization...and also just after the Paris Attack in 2015, Russia shot down the Turkey plane...then we later had the Nice, France attack on Bastille day...and the next day we got the Turkey Coup attempt. 
Donald Trump then met the Turkey leader on the anniversary of the Paris Attack...and the big Boxing narrative with Trump/Thanksgiving/Russia...

And recall last year I blogged about this Boxing narrative when Anthony Rumble Johnson died....but it was connected to the date 9/24 with Shameless/Hurricanes....and Russia shot down the Turkey plane at 9:24 in 2015...

So it really makes me wonder about the date 9/24/23 now...
I also talked about Bray Wyatt's return in that post about Anthony Johnson's death...and I mentioned the connection to the Austin Bomber..and recall how the Austin Bomber and Mail Package bombers were showing us to pay attention to the Ides of March...the same day Zach kicked Rambo off.....and then the Iron Sheik was born on the Ides of March and died the same day Earthquake(John Tenta) died this year...which goes back to the Philadelphia/Earthquake narrative....It's just crazyness...
Plus, Stephanie McMahon's bday is 9/24...
9/24/2000 is also the day Stone Cold returned to the WWE at "Unforgiven" in Philadelphia. 

Stone Cold also fits the Fritz Springmeier/Mind Control Narrative..think how his theme song is called "Glass Shatters"...which is another theme with Mind Control along with the Umbrella according to Fritz Springmeier. 

Nikolas CRUZ...CROSS...
Ides of March...Julius Caesar..Jesus Christ..JC

In one of my blog posts about Rambo meaning Raven's Nest, I also had a strange notification pop up involving the Shameless/Hurricane stuff I talked about on 9/24/22. 

Just seems to be something important to that date now...
I wrote that Rambo post on 7/6, which is the day John Rambo and Sylvester Stallone were born. 

Have to pay attention to the Hurricanes this year....and IAN(Cameron Monaghan) too...Only because Cameron/Cameroon were big syncs I had when Russia invaded Ukraine, which again goes back to the Boxing/Thanksgiving narrative. 
The Eagles of Death Metal name also came from the song "Wind of Change" by the Scorpions...the song was written after the Scorpions visited the Soviet Union just before the Cold War Ended....
But think about the Scorpions song "Rock Me Like a HURRICANE" too. 

I'm sure the Morocco Earthquake has to be connected somehow, but I'm not seeing the connection...Everytime I see Morocco, It reminds me of my Nick Cannon syncs though, but I don't see the pattern in relation to the Earthquake and him yet. 


Fritz Springmeier will be turning 68 years old on 9/24/23...
Seattle, Washington=68
Zachary K Hubbard=68
The Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone was created in Seattle on 6/8/2020, just after George Floyd died....where the guy holding the Umbrella broke out the Windows(Shattered Glass) of the AutoZone with "Autonomous Zone" written on it. 

I'm writing this blog post, and I was thinking how The Big Lebowski was related to when my son Zamien was born....A few minutes later, he rolled off the bed in his sleep and started crying. I picked him up and got him back to bed...but I figured I would type his name...

Zamien=68 and 94
Zamien born 68 days after my bday. 
Zamien born just before the Eagles won Super Bowl 52. 
Jasmines uncle died just before Zamien was born...
Then Jasmine's grandma died just before the Eagles were in Super Bowl 57. 
Recall that my Grandma died before the Eagles were in SB 52..and then my Uncle Clancy died just after SB 52..all synced to the Eagles. 

Oddly enough, I'm noticing this the same day the Eagles beat the Patriots...Both teams that were in SB 52. 

Zamien's original due date was 1/24, but instead he was born at 1:24pm on 1/17/2018...Notice 124 is a number I mentioned with Rambo too.....and 124 was the Fat Comedian number synced to Jeff Bridges bday on 12/4....

Hmm...again, just seems the date 9/24 is something I'm supposed to see..
It is 9/11 on the Julian Calendar. 


I guess to finish off the post...
All of the connections need to be examined and shown. Sure, there is a pattern with 94 and Seattle, but that pattern also connects big time to Zach. If you omit the details about Zach's connection to 94 and him living in Seattle when he discovered Gematria, it takes away a lot of his message that it's all some ritual done by the cabal. That isn't to say that I don't think a Cabal exists, but where do you draw the line? How can you say that everything is rigged...except when your life is involved...then it's just a coincidence? But, the conspiracy movement, that was created by the Cabal, has just as much cognitive dissonance as the people who can't see any of it. When you are trained well before Gematria knowledge that the Freemasons, Jews, and Catholic Church are behind everything...you then get to Gematria and find patterns...and now everytime a certain number comes up in a story, it gets blamed as a ritual of that certain group. And since you have programmed your mind that each number means a certain thing, you are missing out on tons of other connections that exist. Leaving out the other connections can really fool a lot of people into the belief that everything is some ritual. Imagine if someone was interested today after Zach told them about Seattle and 94, and he then told them his connections. It would still be interesting, but they would question whether it's actually a ritual. This is why it gets omitted, or not even looked into though. It's because omitting the information makes followers and money. 











1 comment: