Thursday, September 28, 2023

Helped My Mom Change Facebook Password and Opened It to a Picture of Guys Holding Umbrella's

 

My mom came into the store when she got off work at the school today. My sister told her that her Facebook was hacked, and my mom didn't know how to change her password. So she came in the store and asked me if I could help her change the password. 
What are the odds that I open up her Facebook account to a picture of two guys holding Umbrella's? lol...It just never ends. 

I should know who this lady is as I recognize her, but I can't really place how I know her. 

I don't see any real connection as to why yet..
She was born on 9/13..
Her name sums to 233
The Umbrella Man=233
51st prime is 233
Umbrella=51
Ann Behrendt=51(Mom)

Their bdays are separated by 226 days.

226 was the other big Umbrella Number..

4/25 is even 2 months 26 day before Zach's bday. 

Today leaves 94 days in the year too...Just mentioning this in relation to the Umbrella stuff and Paula showing up at work again too...
Ha, today is also a span of 94 days after Paula's bday. 
Recall that Zach's video about my Salsa was 9 months 4 days before her bday. 
And my Cliffy's Salsa synchronicity was 9 months 4 days after Zach's bday. 
9/24 was Fritz Springmeier's bday(Umbrella)
Fritz Springmeier=94
Zach Hubbard=94
The Cliff Theme synced to Ides of March, which is day Rambo was kicked off the Gematria Effect episode. 
Ides of March is 9 months 4 days after Rambo's bday. 
So on..







1 comment:

  1. This image of Umbrella Alley in chattanooga came up in my newsfeed a few days ago. https://findingkathybrown.com/umbrella-alley-west-village-chattanooga/

    ReplyDelete