Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Synchronicity with Zamien's YouTube Video in relation to Controlling Thoughts

 


I'm sitting in my chair thinking about the why Zach would even bring up the Salsa Sync considering all of the other syncs I've talked about. I've considered that he is part of the network and knew which one to choose, but I think it was actually just random.....
But if it was just random, it seems that we don't even have our own thoughts. Something had to spark his brain to choose that specific synchronicity which links up like crazy. I remember people talking about Archons that control our thoughts and such too, which is an interesting thing to think about. Especially with how much Gnosis I have been searching and asking for. 

Anyway, I'm sitting here thinking about this and I heard the TV say, "You Forget That I'm the one who created your thoughts." 

It's some Minecraft video that I turned on for Zamien to watch while he was in bed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment