Monday, June 12, 2023

We Are the Champions Finishing With "Of the World" After the NBA Finals

 

The Nuggets won the NBA Finals today with 94 points. 
Denver=94

The reason for the blog post though, is that after the players talked to the crowd, they played the song "We are the Champions."
But the song said "Of the World" and then stopped lol...

Think about the Mandela Effect and the song not saying that at the end..

I'm not sure of the importance, but it has to be for me to notice it lol. 

Think how Trump came out to "We Are the Champions" at his National Convention in 2016...It was on Nelson Mandela's bday. 
We Are the Champions came out on the Queen Album "News of the World" on 10/28/1977..
This was Joaquin Phoenix's bday. (Joker)

All I can think is how Morgan Freeman was in Batman and he also portrayed Nelson Mandela in the film "Invictus." 


I found another 200 too..
Jimmy Butler=200(FB)




6 comments:

  1. Denver wins on the 163rd day....
    38th prime
    Colorado = 38/83
    Hunger Games

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well shit man had a crazy form of sleep paralysis this morning. I was dreaming and knew I was in a dream and was desperate to wake up but I couldn't. Like I was so thankful when I finally came around. There's more to it but anyways been a while since that happened.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denver won 38 days shy of the 11th anniversary of the "Batman Shooting" in Aurora CO. It was on George HW Bush's B-day, he who is best known (in conspiracy circles) for his "New World Order" speech exactly 11 years before 9-11.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Biden turned 83 lunar years old the day he tripped over the sandbag in Colorado

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was talking to Dave Chappelle just now and he says "Come on Man! We need some more blog posts!"

    ReplyDelete