Sunday, June 25, 2023

I Ran into my friend Norm on Friday-The Batman Narrative-France-200

 I took my kids to the park/swimming pool on Friday, and right as I was walking in the door, my friend Norm was leaving. I can't remember where he said he lives now, but it's somewhere in the area of Minnesota or Wisconsin I think. I mentioning this, because I haven't seen him for a few years. We have a good friendship despite not seeing him though, as everytime I do see him, the vibe feels like we just talked the day before, if you you know what I mean. 

Moral of the story, is that Norm is part of the Batman/Joker narrative I've blogged about. We went to the midnight showing of the 2012 Batman movie for his birthday that year. 

Anyway, I figured I would look at the gematria again..

Norm=200(Satanic) and 200(Jewish)

I ran into him on 23/6....236...

Norm used to be a big San Antonio Spurs fan, and this was the day after the draft where the Spurs got Victor Wembanyama....I was gonna ask him what he thought about that, but then Zamien needed something and Norm had to leave, so I didn't get the chance....

But...

San Antonio=200(FB)

Wemby from France....the new Joker has the French title....and 200 important to Napoleon/France. 


I just went to CNN and saw this article about 200 Russian soldiers being killed too...


No comments:

Post a Comment