Thursday, June 1, 2023

Danny Masterson Guilty of Rape and Decoding Leading Me to the Father/Jesuit Theme-USS Fitzgerald-200

 

Danny Masterson found guilty of rape 79 days after his bday..
Rape=79(FB)
Rapist=79
Danny Masterson=79
That 70's Show setting ended on 12/31/79'. 
I know this doesn't make it true, but a lot of the numbers I see in this story are connected to the numbers we've programmed ourselves with to mean the "Jesuits." 
Further, the reason I think it's connected to the Jesuits is because Danny Masterson's bday is the same day that Pope Francis became the Pope. 
Society of Jesus=56 and 79

Today is 132 days after "That 90's Show" came out..
Catholic Church=132
That 90's Show=56

Today is also 200 days before Pope Francis' bday. 
That 70's Show aired 200 episodes. 
You could also say it's a span of 201 days.
Jorge Mario Bergoglio=201
Stays in Room 201..
So on..

Ha...funny..so that means yesterday was 201 days before his bday..and also 201 days after my bday. 
Think how YouTube deleted my Kevin Spacey video yesterday too...That video was from 2017 just after the #MeToo Movement got big....and Masterson got fired from "The Ranch" a month later in 2017. 
I can't help, but think this is somehow related to Father Howard, the child molesting priest in my town either....That 90's Show released on 1/19, which is the day Pope Francis removed him from priesthood.  Think about the connection..Rape..Molesting Kids...
Howard Edward Fitzgerald=119
The date could also be 19/1..
Society of Jesus=191
YouTube changed the thumbnail on one of my videos to a picture of him 1 year 9 months 1 days after the article about Pope Francis removing him. 

I even talked about Father Howard in my post in November 2022 about YouTube deleting my other Kevin Spacey video. 
Also, think about the Building collapse in Davenport and how it's connected to the theme I was following with the "Father" Symbolism. 
Father=200(Jewish)
Cleveland Indians=200(FB)
The video my thumbnail was changed on was about the Indians and Terry Francona..
Terry Francona=210(FB)

Oddly enough, today is the 6 year anniversary of when I had the crazy Priest synchronicity with South Park/Spotlight/My Friend Pam too....I then blogged about Father Fitzgerald a few times after that, and then we got the USS Fitzgerald story in the news...So maybe something with Boats will come back up soon? 

Michael Jordan supposedly Jimmy Butler's "Father" as well that I blogged about. 

The last time I blogged about the USS Fitzgerald was when Gordon Lightfoot died...He died 200 days before his bday and 200 days after my drummer's bday...My drummer suggested we play a Gordon Lightfoot song the night before he died. 

So the number 200 seems important here. 

I also blogged about the USS Fitzgerald in March...I'll have to go back and see if I can understand the pattern here.....I'm exhausted though, so gonna try and get some sleep. 







No comments:

Post a Comment