Thursday, June 29, 2023

Iceberg Theme and I Pet Goat II-Heliofant Releases First New Video Since 'I Pet Goat II" in 2012-Clock Tower

 



My boss just came out and showed me this meme about Lettuce and Icebergs. I always tell jokes like that, so she said it reminded her of me...Nothing to do with the recent Titanic stuff lol...
But what's funny is that in 2021 when I was having the syncs with Icebergs, this meme was something I blogged about...It was my post about Icebergs and the Titanic on 8/5/21.

So I'm looking at my other posts about Icebergs related to this theme, and I see it was connected to the Tiger Theme, 8/6 Theme, and Train Wreck Theme....
I also went on to blog how the film I Pet Goat II has the girl with the Tiger waving tanks on...and how a lot of that film involves Icebergs.
This stands out to me, because a few days ago I got a notification of Enterthe5t4rz's video, where he talked about Heliofant releasing their first video since "I Pet Goat II" on YouTube on 6/26/23.
Although, they didn't upload "I Pet Goat II" until 7/3/12, the video was actually released on 6/24/12. 
So just before the Batman Theater Shooting...
If you go from the 6/24 date, it's 11 years 2 days later that they released the new video..

1-1-2 Emergency Dialing Code.

I say this because the video is in Montreal and uses the French version of its name..
Port du Vieux-Montreal

Plus, the creator of "I Pet Goat II" has a French name..

Louis Lefebvre=200

Think how I've mentioned the number 200 in relation to France and Batman.

Reading about the Old Port of Montreal, It mentions one of the attractions is the Montreal Clock Tower...
Just makes me think of the Back to the Future connection with Batman and the date 10/4...104
10:04
There's a kid who looks at his watch towards the end of this video too..
Watch..Clock..Time..
He quits looking at the watch at the 3:18 mark and holds his finger on it. 
Port du Vieux-Montreal=318(FB)
I pet goat II=318(FB)
Think how I Pet Goat II is about Jesus..
318 the God Number.
Freemasonry...Riding the Goat....I Pet Goat II came out on the Modern Freemasonry anniversary(6/24). 

Elsa Raven, the Clock Tower lady died on 11/2. 
I think the guy right behind the Watch guy is wearing a shirt that says "Originals". Possibly just "Original." 
Originals=104


It starts off showing the big Ferris Wheel too...
This makes me think of the France/Slipknot/Tisha B'Av narrative with the Iowa State Fair/World Lion Day...especially with SummerSlam being in the Lions stadium this year..
Earthquake(John Tenta) was from Canada.
Toronto won the NBA Finals in 2019 and SummerSlam held in Toronto that year on Hulk Hogans bday. 
Considering the narrative with the Ravens and Steelers with Batman, I can't help but think of Big Ben(Player and Clock). 

Big Ben chimed again on 11/13/22...
This is the anniversary of the Paris Attacks. 

This video was also uploaded 2 months 27 days before the French Republic anniversary. 
Recall how 227 was big with the 2019 Tisha B'Av stuff in relation to France. 
French Revolution=227
French Monarchy=227
Estates General=227
It was the 227th anniversary of the French Monarchy Falling on World Lion Day. 
The French Racer Anthoine Hubert from LYON died on 31/8. 
Princess Diana died in France on 31/8. 
318 a big number with King Charles.

Have to look more at this video. A lot of things such as a Skull and Crossbones Flag, and India Flag....






















1 comment: