Thursday, June 22, 2023

Titan Submersible and my Titanic Synchronicity on 3/9/23-Money-Drowning-Father-Federal Reserve-Joker-Boat

 


I was listening to the Gematria Effect the other night while playing Lego Jurassic Park with Zamien. 
I might listen to a bit of the episodes, but I don't think I've actually listened to a whole episode in a long time. But right away I thought it was interesting that a caller was talking about the SS Edmund Fitzgerald. 
I also mentioned this with the FATHER symbolism and when Gordon Lightfoot died. 


The caller was talking about the SS Fitzgerald in light of the Titan Submersible that went missing on FATHERS Day. 
Recall how my FATHER symbolism was also related to DROWNING...these people didn't officially Drown, but I still think it's related to the narrative. 
Of course, the big thing is that it was called the "Titan" too. 
And 14 years before the Titanic sank, there was a book called "The Wreck of the Titan: Or, Futility" that was a story almost identical to how the Titanic sank. The ship in the book was called the "Titan." 


It's also crazy to me that I had synchronicity with the Titanic and "My Heart Will Go On" back on 3/9/2023. 
The Titan went missing 3 months 9 days after that sync on 3/9. 
You could also say it was a span of 102 days. 
Titanic=102(FB)


I wonder if there is something important to Led Zeppelin too. 
I noticed the end of the Gematria Effect had Jeff Young on it, and then I remembered a screenshot I took on June 11th. 
Someone posted a video of him playing with Zepparella on 4/8/23. If you go to his Facebook page right now, this video is at the top too. 

But what stood out to me was that he was wearing a "JOKER" shirt. Then someone shared the video with him on Rambo's bday. (6/11). 

Jeff Young=424(Satanic)
Jeffrey Young=209(FB)
JEFF YOUNG=209(FB)
Recall that Zach's Livestreams were hacked in 2019 the day before and on Jeff Young's bday. This is when I started realizing the importance of the Francis Bacon ciphers from Zenith. 

Zenith messaged me the other day about Teresa Taylor dying too. Possibly connected to my theme with Slipknot/Corey Taylor and the number 328..
328 was the big number that made me realize the importance of the Francis Bacon ciphers though...
He sent me a message a while back about the show Manifest too, and I swear I commented back to it, but now I cannot find it. 
Storm King Mountain=828(Satanic)
I cannot remember what I wrote back, but I think it was something to do with the creator, Jeff Rake, and his bday being 221 days after mine...
Manifest important to Volcano's
221 big Volcano number. 
I know there was more, damn, I was looking stuff up at work and I swear I wrote a good comment of connections. 
It's also interesting that they said the passengers of the Titan were killed in an implosion today...
Today is 22/6. 
Think how the Water Theme is linked to the MONEY Theme.
The number 226 has been important to the MONEY Theme. 

Think how the Titanic Sank on Tax Day(4/15) too. (Typically that day)

Plus, the stuff about the bankers who opposed the Federal Reserve being on the Titanic...
The Federal Reserve was created a span of 618 days after the Titanic sank. 
Think how the Titan went missing on 6/18. 
Notice the 20 months 9 days too. (209)

Eustace Mullins=226(FB)
Just reminds me of him and his book I bought years ago, "The Secrets of the Federal Reserve." 

Plus, Eustace Mullin's bday was 3/9...
3/9 the day I had the Titanic synchronicity, and the day I was watching for with BOATS due to Lil Yachty. 

Today is also 236 days after the Stock Market Crash anniversary. 
226 and 236 numbers important to my Money theme. 


Today they are even giving us a story of how Wendy Rush, the wife of the pilot of the Titan Submersible, is a descendant of Isidor Straus. 
Isidor Straus was one of the Rich guys on the Titanic that supposedly opposed the Federal Reserve. 

Her husband was STOCKton Rush...
Interesting that he shares a bday with Jeff Young and also J.P. Morgan's death date. 
J.P. Morgan owned the White Star Line Company that owned the Titanic. 










1 comment:

  1. This is a "I can't breath" ritual. fm George Floyd 5/25/20 - 6/22= 3 yrs 28 or 29 days. Jupiter & Saturn were sextile. In 2020Jupiter Saturn conjunct.Saturn turned retrograde in Aquarius same day Titan lost communication. Uranus rules Aquarius & electricity.

    ReplyDelete