Monday, June 12, 2023

My Co-workers Dad Drove Across The Philadelphia Overpass Bridge Just Before It Collapsed-200--Batman/Joker

 

I clicked on a thing on CNN today and it showed the recent news...
I started telling my co-workers how Trump is being arraigned today in Miami, while Miami is in the NBA finals...I then talked about Biden falling on Game 1 in Colorado, and how Miami is playing Denver..
The next story in the mix was the Philippines volcano eruption...I told my co-workers how I've blogged about a thousand posts about volcano eruptions this year..


The next story was about the Philadelphia Overpass Bridge Collapse...I then told them how I've been blogging about a Bridge Theme for the last 5 days, and that theme was important to Philadelphia since 2015.
Daina then told me that her dad was almost on that road when it collapsed...He is a truck driver, and had went over that bridge just before it collapsed...So I asked her what his name is and his bday lol..I tell her about this all the time, and her brother Derek is really into it as well, so I feel comfortable asking lol..

Anyway, her dad's name and bday are perfect to what I've been blogging about.

Jeffrey Rucker=200 

His bday is also interesting as it's 8/31, the same day as the Saudi Crown Prince....and he's been linked to why I started blogging about the Bridge symbolism again..think Jamal Khashoggi..Turkey..and the Turkey Earthquake linked to the Philadelphia Eagles being in the Super Bowl....Plus, the Iron Sheik..so on..

This Bridge collapse in Philadephia was also 81 days before 8/31..
Recall that 81 was a big number in the Bridge theme.
I was telling them how this stuff always happens, and I randomly brought up how I blogged about another co-workers sister a while back...I had no idea it was his sister until a later date, because she has a different last name...
But she killed a guy and went to jail...
So I look up my blog post, because Daina wanted to know who it was..
Of course, the guy she killed had a 8/31 bday too.

He died on 2/21..
The Philadelphia Bridge collapse happened a span of 2 months 21 days before Daina's dad's bday.
221 the Volcano number.
221 also a Batman number..

Today is 3 months 22 days before Joker came out..
Today leaves 202 days.
Skull and Bones=202
Today is George HW Bush's bday.
It's also 38 days before the Batman shooting anniversary.
Colorado=38

Bane blows up the bridges in The Dark Knight Rises. 

Joker just won the French Open in Tennis too..
France..Batman..

June 12th is also the day Trump met Kim Jong-un and it was about building bridges in the relationship. 

8/31 the day Princess Diana died in France...

Another thought is that the Drowning theme was important in 2018 along with the Bridge theme...the lady who killed the guy in my blog post, also recently had a daughter drown in a lake.














4 comments:

  1. 123rd US Open this week, in Los Angeles this week. PGA Major. Yesterday, Canadian Nick Taylor won the Canadian Open, for the first time a Canadian won in 69 years, since '54. Right as LIV Golf (54), announced there merger this week with PGA Tour, mayor of Canada Justin TRUEduex, same day Martin TRUEX Jr, wins Nascar in California, where Nick Taylor won his last tournament on 2.9.2020.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What caught my attention too, Dan if you check it out, big deal out of "Adam Hadwin being tackled by Security Guard, trying to celebrate with Nick Taylor", something about it seems ritulastic/off

    ReplyDelete
  3. Conspiracy = 123, 123rd US Open. First time the US Open will be played in Los Angeles, in 75 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete