Friday, April 30, 2021

Volcano on Ryans World after getting back from the bank


 So I just made a video about Michael Collins..then me and my son Zamien went to the bank and I got some food..

I sit down to eat and Zamien started watching the show that was on...of course it's about Volcanoes lol...

It's a YouTube video of Ryan's World that came out 610 days ago...
Prince Philip..610...Volcanoes..

Haha, look at that...Ryans bday is 10/6...or 6/10...a major day I've been following with the volcano stuff...
Ryans World=201(FB)
Today is 5 months 6 days before his bday..
Jesuit numbers...

It's also 6 months 24 days after his bday...and 624 is a number I've associated with King Charles..

Ryan=99(FB)

The date 8/29 is also interesting to my son..
Zamien Behrendt=829(Jewish)





No comments:

Post a Comment