Thursday, April 15, 2021

Teen Wolf released on Vulcanalia and Talladega Winner receives VULCAN Trophy-More on Prince Philip/Volcanoes

 

I've had a lot of great comments lately but these 2 stick out to me the most. I had no idea that Talladega gives out a Vulcan trophy to the winner....think how I've connected the death of Houston Tumlin from Talladega Nights to Volcano symbolism lol....Also, I forgot that 8/23 is Vulcanalia, which is important to Kobe Bryant/Teen Wolf/Daunte Wright...Dantes Peak(Volcano). 

Further, as I'm sitting here thinking Prince Philip dying age 99 on the 99th day of the year, when a Volcano happened is perfect...

Vulcan=99(FB)

I also mentioned how it was important to the United States in the last post....recall that United States got it's name on 9/9.....Queen Elizabeth II also became the longest reigning English/British Monarch on 9/9/2015. 

The United States of America=99


Recall that Prince Philip was important to Blade Runner 2049 with the number 6-10-21 on the foot of the horse...

Emphasis on the year 49'....

Philip died on 4/9...

Recall that I connected Queen Elizabeth's dog named Vulcan to Leonard Nimoy(Spock/part Vulcan)...He died on 2/27..

The 49th prime is 227.....Her dog Vulcan died 227 days after her bday. Philip was in the car wreck 227 days before Anthoine Hubert died in France in 2019..

Notice 6/10/21 is also 2 months 13 days before Vulcanalia...

Volcano=213(FB)

Earthquake=213(FB)



I honestly wonder about William Shatner too...We have our first band gig with our new drummer on 5/22 at the Dubliner in Omaha...but Pat sent me a set list and it had the song "Common People" with William Shatner, which is a song I don't think I've played live before....I know years ago we worked on it at practice, but it hasn't been part of our set ever. 

Notice the original song came out on 5/22...the 142nd day...

Common People=142

Pulp=129(FB)



I wonder if one of the members of Pulp will die this year? The lead singer has the 9/19 bday important to Queen Elizabeth II.....the Bass player shares a bday with me..

Steve Mackey=129 and 39.....I will be 39 this year. 

There's another member named Mark Webber, which I find interesting considering I know a guy with the same name that plays music originally from the town I live in. 

Ha, notice Vulcanalia is 79 days or 2 months 18 days before my bday....218.....Mt. Vesuvius and 79....thinking about it...the father on Teen Wolf(James Hampton) had a bday on 7/9 too. 


Interesting that today's big news is the footage of the Adam Toledo shooting being released. This is a story out of Chicago and comes just after the Daunte Wright story....Recall Daunte is synced to Teen Wolf and Zach LaVine....notice a story of Zach LaVine being out due to health protocol came today too. 
Chicago Bulls=49

Another thing I just thought of is that Joey Logano won the Bristol race after Houston Tumlin died....Recall Joey Logano's nickname is "Sliced Bread" and Will Ferrell drives the Wonder Bread car in Talladega Nights. 
Also Jeff Gordon recently had coronavirus and his bday is the same day Talladega Nights came out....also the bday of Meghan Markle and Elizabeth II's mother....her mother died 49 days afer her sister in 2002...they were both buried on 4/9. 



Ryan Blaney won the race after the Volcano but before Tumlin's death...I just looked him up and someone changed his birth year to 1776 a little bit ago....it says on 4/16 but it's still 4/15 in Iowa...it has to be somewhere 3 hours east of Central time...recall how 4/16 is a date I've been watching for to....it's 5 months 6 days after my bday too....
Notice they changed it to 1776 and then to 1912....
1776..America..Prince Philip 1776 days older than Elizabeth...
1912....has to be a reference to the Titanic sinking 4/15/1912? 
ROSE in the film Titanic....recall the Rose theme important to Blade Runner 2049..or at least around the time I discovered it...
I'll have to think about this



4 comments:

  1. Land Rover = 161/804
    Wool Coffin = 55
    6/10 = 161st day of year
    6/10 to 8/4
    55 days

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first 3 of pi are well known (3.14) but the first 3 of phi tend to get overlooked. 6/10 is the 161st day. 610 is a fibonacci number and 161 are the first 3 digits of phi (1.618) July 23rd is the day with 161 remaining a big date Rambo talks about (Neptunalia) and 161 is 23x7 giving us back the date 23/7.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truex Jr was on his 554th race on 3/14
      Aryabhata discovers pi concept
      (3.1416)
      According to Vikram Samvat
      (India)
      554 = 610
      Truex last win was 6/10/20


      Martin Luther OSA = 629
      Truex d.o.b. 6/29
      Luther d.o.b. 11/10 leaves 51 days in year
      11/10 = 314th day of year
      Truex last win 4/10
      (Finished 4/11)
      Was 51 days after Luther d.o.d.
      Truex last win on 3/14 was 27/28 days before that race started
      28/29 days when finished
      Truex was on 28 wins looking for 29th

      Delete