Sunday, April 25, 2021

ARCA Menards Series NASCAR Racer Derrick Lancaster hospitalized after Fiery Crash at Talladega-Money Theme- Also 2019 Theme with NASCAR/Lion/France/Royal Family

 
I just went to Yahoo and they have a top story about an ARCA racer being hospitalized after his car started on fire at Talladega on 4/24...
Derrick Lancaster=213(FB)
Notice how he hit the wall after contact from Drew DOLLAR too....Yet again that theme I pointed out in my last post...
Money Lion and Brad Keselowski

To further connect some dots...notice the current points leader in the ARCA series is a guy named Corey Heim...this instantly made me think of Corey Haim..and his Wikipedia page even tells us Not to be Confused with Corey Haim...

Recall that Corey Haim died on 3/10 and he was important to the Ethiopian Airline Crash on 3/10/2019...synced to the LION symbolism. 

I knew the date 3/10/2019 was going to be significant due to sychronicity with Buffy the Vampire Slayer and my daughters favorite cartoon called "Troll Hunters". Corey Feldman/Michael Jackson/Neverland were in the news the same day Luke Perry died...so I watched "The Lost Boys II" and they did a strange whistle in the film that I've only heard on "Troll Hunters"....Too much to re-explain, but Buffy was important to 310 and then I saw that Corey Haim died on 3/10, so I figured that day would be significant and it was. 

3/10 is also the day Michael Jordan announced his NBA comeback...and Zach LaVine's bday...and Osama bin Laden's bday...the Ethiopian Calendar begins on 9/11 of the Gregorian. 

How interesting that Derrick Lancaster was hospitalized 2 months 29 days after his bday...I just posted how 229 is important to France this year, syncing to the narrative I've been following since 2019. 

Possibly a stretch, but I find it interesting that Brad Keselowski is the number 2 car and this guy has the 29 car too...2 29. 

The name Lancaster also makes me think of the Royal Famil and the Wars of the Roses...Recall the Rose theme was important to Prince Philip back in September 2020...around the same time I noticed the horse in Blade Runner 2049 with the number 6.10.21 on it. 

Thinking about it more...recall the narrative with Buffy the Vampire Slayer led me to think something was going to be important on 5/16 with the Big Bang Theory's final episode....We then had Sarah Michelle Gellar(Buffy) as the running joke on the final episode....I'm only pointing this out because 5/16 leaves 229 days in the year. Another reason I realized a connection to 5/16 was because of synchronicity with Will Ferrell and SNL too...think how Will Ferrell is important to Talladega Nights...


Another headline story today is that Elon Musk will be hosting Saturday Night Live on 5/8/2021 too...I wonder if this is somehow related? 
That would be 51 days before his bday too..in the 51st anniversary of the moon landing..
Moon=51

Further, the musical guest will be Miley Cyrus? 

Recall in 2020 I blogged about Miley Cyrus in connection to SNL and 516. 
Remember I had a bunch of Synchronicity with the Mandela Effect/Duck around this same time in 2020...then I found that the South African Denis Goldberg had died the same day as my sync...this narrative was important to the Kentucky Derby/Horse Racing too....
Think about Elon Musk in relation to South Africa. 

It's just so deep how all of these different themes that I've documented about over the years are coming together...my brain can't handle it right now lol. 

I also pointed out how Nelson Mandela was president for 5 years 1 month 6 days...
Also notice the 225 stuff below that...
It's interesting to me because 5/16 is 2 months 25 days before my bday. 

Nelson Mandela=129
The Volcano number...
5/16 is also a span of 186 days before the current South African presidents bday....186 is a big number with Elon Musk. 

Recall 5/16/2019 was also the day that I.M. Pei died. He designed the Louvre Pyramid in France. All of this was in turn connected to Slipknot/Iowa State Fair/The World's Fair held in China...The Washington Nationals won the World Series but were originally the Expos named after the World's Fair. 

16/5 too...
Will Ferrell=165

Like I said lol, my brain is rocked right now..What is the reason all of these things are related? 

In relation to money too...I blogged about my co-worker Zack not too long ago....I can't remember the day right now, but the ambulance got called to the school because he had a seizure less than a week ago...He's never had one before either, so I find it strange that a few days after feeling like I made some progress in sharing Gematria with him...he then has a seizure...recall he asked me about Stock Market Crash. 




3 comments:

  1. Lancaster d.o.b. 1/26
    3/29
    Floyd was knelt on for 9 min 29 sec
    = 569 sec
    569 days after Kobe death is 8/17/21
    8/17 is 229th day year
    10/6 is 50 days after 8/17
    929 = 158th prime
    9/3 is 158 days after 3/29
    9/3/1929
    End of Bull Market
    (Babson break/market adjustment)
    8/17 is 9th of Elul
    12/9 Civil Calendar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is Super Pink Moon. It is 5 Months 1 day or 21 weeks and 6 days to the German chancellor Election. Moon=51...Diameter of the Moon 2160 Miles

    ReplyDelete
  3. You teach your buddy ZACH about gematria, he gets interested, and then has a seizure? How does that not lead the post off lol.
    I recently did a post on the Gemini ritual with Will Ferrell and Chad Smith on the Tonight Show, maybe check it out.

    ReplyDelete