Monday, April 19, 2021

Sync with Mighty Ducks and the death of Mark Wahlberg's mother

So I just layed in bed and was going to watch the new episode of The Mighty Ducks on Disney Plus...but I went to Facebook first and this article about Mark Wahlbergs mother dying today came up.

What's funny is not too long ago I was randomly singing a New Kids on the Block song at work...the girl I was working with asked me what song it was and she had never heard of New Kids on the Block...Shes in High School, so it makes sense...but I decided to show her some of their songs...I then told her how Mark Wahlberg and his brother were part of the group..mostly his brother..but he was in Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch...She had no idea he made music, so I showed her the song " Good Vibrations". She recognized the song, but had no idea he was part of it.

Anyway, later that night on 4/8, I took a screenshot of the song, cause I figured it would be important soon..only because I remember this song from "The Might Ducks".

So I think it’s funny I am now seeing a story that involves Mark Wahlberg just as I'm getting ready to watch The Mighty Ducks.

My screenshot was on 4/8 and his mothet died 48 days before his bday..
Also a span of 49 day..
Alma Wahlberg=49...also 221..
Volcano...221?

The Mighty Ducks=65, 205, 70
Mark Wahlberg=205, 70
He was born on 6/5.
Donnie Wahlberg=70

It seems I always have a sync with the Mighty Ducks around this time of year too lol..usually important to South Africa and the Mandela Effect too..

She died 4 months 9 days before Shaun Weiss' bday too...and I had this sync 4 months 8 days before his bday...Golberg...better pay attention to him..
Goldberg=70 and 43..
He will be 43 in 2021.





 

1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow is 221 days after 9/11 and 144 days before. It's exactly 1023 weeks after. Mars will be in the same position tomorrow that the Moon was when the first plane hit. 9/11 on a Tuesday and tomorrow is a Tuesday. Tuesday is Mars' day. Interesting too is that it's the opposite lunar phase that 9/11 was. I've been seeing a ton of 123 stuff this year I know you just documented seeing countdown stuff.

    ReplyDelete