Thursday, May 16, 2024

Story of Queen Camilla Next To the Other Stories I Just Blogged About

 


I made my previous blog post about "The Mirage" in Las Vegas closing on 7/17. In that post, I mentioned how it is closing on Queen Camilla's bday...I posted the post and took a bath. I then went back to CNN and noticed in the string of stories that I was previously blogging about, there is also a story about Queen Camilla lol....I thought maybe Google picked up on my blog post, so I went to CNN on Safari to find the same story, so I think it was there previously, I just didn't notice it until now. 

So we have a story about a Trolled Actor, a story of "The Mirage," a story of Queen Camilla, all next to each other...and they are all connected to the narrative I am following lol.....I see a Kevin Spacey story too, so I'm sure that is related...think how YouTube taking down my Kevin Spacey videos is how I picked up on the Gambling/Money Theme this year. 
Today is a span of 20 months 9 days since King Charles III and Camilla took over...
Think about the 209 in the previous post...

Charles Manson died on King Charles I's bday..

I'll hopefully look more at this later. I have to learn 3 songs for our gig on Saturday, so can't keep looking at stuff tonight until I get them down. 








1 comment: