Friday, May 10, 2024

Dream That Robert Englund and Maynard James Keenan Died-Jim Varney-The Dream Theme-Horse Theme-John Cena

 


A strange blog post, but I wanted to document a weird Dream I had this morning. I had a dream where a Bat landed on my hand and I couldn't get it off. I then shook really hard and it finally came off, but I woke up in the mix of it. I woke up, because I physically moved my hand, which woke me up. I then went back to sleep immediately, and I had a dream that Robert Englund and Maynard James Keenan died. When I found out about their deaths Jim Varney(Ernest) then appeared in the dream lol. It just seems so random to dream about celebrities dying that I think it's important...

Robert Englund is Freddy Krueger, who is important to the DREAM Theme.....and I see his bday is 6/6, or D-Day...the same day Carl Jung died...and D-Day is synced to the Kentucky Derby/Mandela Effect/Volcano symbolism. 

Maynard James Keenan=66

Freddy Krueger=204
204 a number I've been seeing a lot. 
Maynard Keenan=225
Robert Barton Englund=225

225 was an important number to the Horse/Mandela Effect Theme. 

I have no idea how Maynard really fits in her lol, but I'd assume it has something to do with Zach's synchronicity and his mom wanting to drink Urine at the beginning of the year. 
I also seen a few memes about John Cena looking like Ernest the other day, so I assume that's part of the reason Ernest would show up in my dream..

My friend Fonso has also been important to the DREAM theme. One weekend when I lived with him, we got drunk and watched all of the Ernest movies. 






2 comments:

  1. It's wild you had a dream about a bat. I had a dream about two parrots flying around and by the end of it all these different animals converged on me and were just like cuddling with me. The parrots, a lemur and a dog and I think a wolf too maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Jesuits are playing with your dreams. Know what I mean Vern?

    ReplyDelete