Thursday, May 2, 2024

Nine Inch Nails Session Drummer, Keith LeBlanc dead on 4/4-Dream/Train Theme-Iowa State Fair

 


I just went to Facebook on my computer and scrolled down a few posts on my feed. There was one about an Nine Inch Nails drummer, Keith LeBlanc, dying on 4/4/24. 
He was a session drummer for Nine Inch Nails on the "Pretty Hate Machine" Album. 

I had no idea about anyone in connection to Nine Inch Nails dying until just now. Think how I've been blogging about them in relation to the Train/Dream Theme. 

Keith LeBlanc even shared a bday with me on 11/10. 
4/4 was the 95th day of the year..
95 is the biggest number around my life. 
Dan Behrendt=95
Daniel Edward Behrendt=95
Born on 95W
So on..

He also died a span of 4 months 26 days or 147 days after our/my bday. 
Think about the Minden Tornado on 4/26 connected to NIN. 
Dan Behrendt=147(FB)
He also died 220 days, or 7 months 6 days before our bdays. 
Nine Inch Nails=220 and 76

220 is the other important number on "The Book of the Law," (Aleister Crowley 418)

The session work he did before "Pretty Hate Machine" was on the R.E.M. song "Turn You Inside-Out." Think about R.E.M. in relation to Sleep and Dreams. 
He also worked on Tina Turner's album "Wildest Dreams." 

Wildest Dreams was Turner's 9th Studio Album. 
The number 9 is synced to the DREAM Theme. 



When I blogged about Tina Turner's death I connected it to the narrative with Slipknot and the Iowa State Fair. 

This stands out to me, because I also blogged about R.E.M. in 2022. The year 2022 was really big with the DREAM/Train Theme in relation to the rapper Nelly. 

But notice how I pointed out my band was doing an R.E.M. Tribute show on 8/13/22, the same day Nelly played at the Iowa State Fair in 2022. 

Further, 8/13 was the day I put my books paperback version on Amazon. 8/13/21...synced to Triangular/Fibonacci numbers, not on purpose. 
I just blogged how I keep seeing the number 410...
Keith LeBlanc died a span of 4 months 10 days before 8/13. 

Frank Bansley=410(Primes)


Thomas Rhett will be performing on 8/13 at the Iowa State Fair...
Thomas Rhett=147
Iowa State Fair=147
Keith LeBlanc died 147 days after our bdays. 

I don't know anything about this guy lol. I've heard the name, and probably should know his songs, but I really don't. 

Other thoughts...
Frank Bansley born on 12/9...(Volcano number)
Wildest Dreams has the GoldenEye Song, and James Bond was synced to the Volcano Symbolism. 

Keith LeBlanc=222
Slipknot played at the Iowa State Fair for the first time on the 222nd day. 
The Psychic from my Dream Theme was born on 2/22. 









5 comments:

  1. Dr. J born 2/22. When he goes it'll definitely have an intense connection to Kobe Bryant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a horse in the Derby named "Mystik Dan" today.
    You were born in '82. Mystik Dan trainer Kenneth McPeek born on 8/2 or 2/08. "The Synchromystic" = 82 / 208 (Reverse). "Kenneth McPeek" = 208 (Caps). It's 208 days after Yale's 322nd anniversary today - trainer Kenneth McPeek is 3222 weeks 2/3 days old.

    "Kenneth McPeek" = 221 (Reverse). The Synchromystic was published in 2021 when you were 2021 weeks old. Mystik Dan is 20-1 right now to win.

    Of course there's more...you were 14,150 days old when the book was published (8/6/2021). Today is the 150th Derby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that the other day, just have had time to blog about it lol. The horse was even born on 3/4/21, the same year I released my book. My book cover all about 86..The horse born 8 months 6 days before my bday. "Volcano"=82

      Delete
    2. MYSTIK DAN DID IT! Holy shit!

      By a NOSEHAIR! Amazing!

      I can't believe I actually got the winner of a Derby. Big thanks!!!

      Delete
    3. Here's the post I made before the race. I HAD to put something down after seeing all these synchronicities: https://gematrinator.com/blog/2024/05/04/mystik-dan-to-participate-in-kentucky-derby

      To make it even wilder, a big rainstorm hit my house just as the race began. I got hit with that "Derecho" the same week your book was published, exactly one year after another "Derecho" wiped out parts of Iowa. Field of Dreams Game, etc...

      Delete