Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Magic Square and the Sudoku Puzzle Zach Got in the mail on 5/20/2016-Volcano Symbolism-10/6

 

For some reason I randomly started thinking about Magic Squares today. I don't really know much about them, but in the past year or so, I've seen others talk about them. I figured it may be important to the Aleister Crowley theme too..

As I was thinking about it, I randomly remember Zach getting a Sudoku puzzle in the mail years ago, and how we were trying to decipher it...he also got a bunch of letters involving clocks and time around this same time...I thought maybe this Sudoku puzzle was made up of the Magic Square of Saturn(Keeper of time), but as far as my understanding, these don't qualify as that. It's because the columns and rows have to sum to 15, and they do not...

The numbers 2 3 5 seem important to what he got in the mail though, if you look at the picture..

Magic Square=235(FB)

Anyway, I figured I would look up Sudoku...and the modern creator, Howard Garns, died on 10/6...

Just find it funny as this is a big Volcano symbolism date I've been talking about...

Howard Garns=221(FB)

221 a big Volcano number.
That letter came from San Antonio..

San Antonio=496(Rev Primes)

Recall this cipher is important to Aleister Crowley.

Magic Square=496(Jewish)

Its a pain to add a link with my phon, but search the post above about 496. It is related to my Book that I've recently talked about with Mystik Dan...it also involves Slipknot, which has been important to my themes...and the Hell Theme with Aleister Crowley...the Hell Theme was linked to the Squares cipher...think about Magic Square....so there seems to be something I am supposed to learn about the Magic Squares.

That letter was also 218 days before Zach had the car crash into his garage. 
218 was a big number connected to the Umbrella Symbolism.


I've been thinking about the Magic Square stuff all day...then I went to Facebook and this is the first post it gave me....
I was reading the comments, and someone mentions Volcano lol..

Funnier yet, is that Mitch is the guy who fell into me and knocked me down the stairs on 3/18/21...then Joe Biden fell on the stairs the next day, 3/19/21...and that was day of the Iceland Volcano that really started these Volcano connections for me..

I fell down the stairs at Sturgill's house, and he shares a bday with Joe Biden..

Biden somewhat connects to the Dream Theme too...JFK shot from 411 Elm Street(Dream)...my dad's bday is 4/11....and he's super synced to it...so maybe Biden will still die in office, or the date 10/6 is linked to him?

Today is also Mitch's brothers bday...and he went to Hawaii while in the Military...so makes me think of the Volcano symbolism even more.



















No comments:

Post a Comment