Friday, January 5, 2024

Perry High School Shooting On Matthew Perry's Fathers Bday-France

 

The big news yesterday was the shooting at Perry High School. I've drove through this town a good amount of times over the years, as it's on the way to Des Moines. I also did a wedding just outside of this town last January. Anyway...

Dylan Butler=186(FB) and 44
Perry High School=186
Shooting=44
We've shown a big pattern with shootings and 44 over the years. 
Honestly, the first thing I thought when I saw this shooting was how Matthew Perry recently died. 
Oddly enough, this shooting happened on his father's bday. 
Born on 1/4/41. 




Another interesting thing is that this shooting happened a span of 229 days before Matthew Perry's bday...and 298 days before the anniversary of his death. 
In my last post about Matthew Perry, I mentioned both the number 229 and 298 being important. 
The whole narrative is synced to FRANCE...and recall how Iowa/Slipknot are linked to France. 

France was mad about Australian Submarines the same day Squid Game released....Squid Game all about Money/Stock Market....Iowa/Herbert Hoover linked to Stock Market....also why Kim Reynolds became the governor on 5/24/2017, as it was sycned to the Stock Market narrative with Squid Game. 

This shooting is also being said to been inspired by Columbine. 
Columbine High School=198

Following a stream of conscious here, but the name John Bennett Perry reminds me of JonBenet Ramsey, who was named after her father "John Bennett Ramsey." The name JonBenet sounds like a French word...
Well...another big thing that happened yesterday was at my old high school. A kid hit an almost full court shot to win the game over the RAMS....the same team I recently blogged about same high school Rams team that I had synchronicity with on 12/21....

The kid who made the shot did so 57 days before his bday. 
Rams=57
Even more odd is that I talked to this kid at the gas station yesterday after school. I had no idea who he was until I saw this video lol. 

The Rams are playing the 49ers this weekend, which will be 58 days after my bday. Recall that I am synced to the Super Bowl this year with the Las Vegas/Bob Barker stuff. I've been following the 49ers most of the year.....
And to add to it...Brock Purdy went to PERRY High School in Arizona. He also went to Iowa State, which isn't too far off from Perry, Iowa. 
I'm pretty sure I have even drove by that school in Gilbert, Arizona when I lived there. I went to school in Gilbert when I lived in Mesa....it's right next to the suburb called "CHANDLER"...once again making me think of Matthew Perry.....

Have to pay attention to the game this weekend...maybe some clues in the game. 










4 comments:

  1. Stephen "Craig" Paddock Born 4/9, in IOWA. 49ers... (Died at 64)(Michigan=46/64)..Brady 46 years old...Stephen CRAIG Paddock. ....Roger CRAIG...49ers...Won 3 Super Bowl's...Craig born in IOWA...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roger Craig played for the 49ers, Vikings and Raiders. John Madden, born in Minnesota. Coached the LAS VEGAS Raiders, Won SB for the Raiders vs Minnesota Vikings. Born 10/4, 104th Season, ends in Las Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michigan in the National Championship vs the 49 year old head coach

    ReplyDelete