Monday, January 15, 2024

Packers Beat Cowboys in Connection to My October Blog Posts-The Number 7-Michael Jordan Love/Philadelphia Theme

 







I didn't have time to post before the game yesterday, but I had a good feeling the Packers would beat the Cowboys. I even bet on them, but of course did a same game parlay that missed 1 thing like always lol.

Anyway, what I noticed was that the Packers were the #7 seed...
And on October 9th I made the above posts about the Packers and the number 7.

In them posts I pointed out how Jimmy "G" and Jordan Love were born 7 years apart on 11/2..

The Packers "G" logo creator had just died..

G=7

Jimmy G=77
Jimmy Garoppolo=77
Green Bay=77

Super Bowl 58 is in Las Vegas...think about Slot Machines and the number 7.

I also ended up winning almost 3 Grand on Chumba that day on a slot machine called "Mega 7." I only played it due to noticing the pattern to 7 with the Packers stuff. 

The reason the Cowboys stood out to me yesterday is because I also have blog post where I was watching the date 11/2 with Dallas...so when I saw they were playing the #7 seed Packers, it made me think they would lose...

The Cowboys also played on what would have been Suzanne Somers 77th bday.  And recall that Suzanne Somers was on "Step by Step" that is set in Wisconsin. The Packers had a bye week during this time too. 

Even more interesting is that in Novemeber I blogged about a dream I had with Billy "G".

Billy G is the biggest Cowboys fan I know..so yesterday I went to Facebook to see when his bday was, and I noticed I had 7 notifications. 
His bday is 9/10...
This meant that yesterday was 4 months 4 days after his bday...
It was also 73 days after 11/2. 

Packers=44 and 73


Further, I blogged about the Packers and the number 7 on 10/9/23...
This was crazy, because that was the same day that Billy G's brother(Fat Cat) died. 


Considering I noticed this pattern again, I figured I would play the "Mega 7" game on Chumba again too. I played it for a bit and was up like 50 bucks...and I decided that maybe I should play the Cowboy slot instead...I then lost a bunch on that one, but I noticed I kept winning 7 dollars, which is honestly an odd amount to win...I've rarely seen a spin where I win $7, so I decided that maybe I should go back and play the Mega 7 game....
I then hit $1300 on it..

So it's crazy I would win on it on 10/9 and then again yesterday..only because I saw a pretty straight forward pattern for once. 

In relation to the number 7 too...recall how Tupac is linked to Super Bowl 58...and he is also important to the number 7.

I also mentioned in the old posts how Jordan Love makes me think of Philadelphia...In 2015 I have a ton of videos following a pattern with Michael Jordan and a Love Theme that was synced to Philadelphia...

Notice that Billy G's brother was an Philadelphia Eagles fan.

My sister also brought me 4 shirts and 3 hoodies with the Eagle logo on them from her business on New Years day. I barely have any clothes lol, so I've been wearing these everyday since.

This has got me thinking the Eagles will be in the Super Bowl. A lot of my syncs seem to stem back to them...but that Jordan narrative was also when we realized many links with San Franciso and Philadelphia...so I'll have to look back at my old videos now...I feel like I was big on San Francisco in the beginning of the year in 2015, but then I realized it went back to Philadelphia.

Probably need to pay attention to Lupercalia/Valentines too, as that was really big in 2015 with Michael Jordan/Teen Wolf..Jordan will be 61 years old this year...
Philadelphia=61
Brotherly LOVE...

Valentines Day=200
200 the big number with France and I Pet Goat II...

Eagles will probably lose now that I posted this though lol....but regardless if they do, this narrative still exists. 














No comments:

Post a Comment