Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Explosion in Fort Worth and the Sand/Batman Narrative-Synchronicity with "Everthing"- Blackout Bowl-Israel

 

An explosion in Fort Worth, Texas that leaves 11 injured....

Notice the explosion was at the SANDMAN Signature Hotel...

Recall how the Sandman stuff was linked to the date 10/4/23 and also to Batman/Sandy Hook. 

Think how this happens in the 11th year after the the Batman Shooting that showed Sandy Hook on the Map...then we got Hurricane Sandy...and Sandy Hook...and the film "Rise of the Guardians" with the Sandman named Sandy with Jack Frost's HOOK. 
Further, this comes 3 months 4 days after the date 10/4...
Recall how 34 is a big number with BATMAN...
It's why Trump's trial will begin on 3/4..and why they released "The Batman" on 3/4...so on.. 
Notice how that Hotel was next to HOUSTON St. too...and Michigan just won the National Championship in Houston with 34 points. 

Michigan's coach is Jim Harbaugh who coached in the Blackout Bowl that was all about the number 34...and was after the Batman Shooting and Sandy Hook. 
Today is also 34 days before Super Bowl 58 that many people think will be a rematch of the Blackout Bowl. 
Another important date with the Sand/Batman Theme was the date 8/6/22.
Notice it was 1 year 5 months 2 days ago.

Fort Worth=152(FB) and 198(FB)

Joe Biden=152
Kamala Devi Harris=152
Michigan=152

It's also interesting as my best friend Sturgill shares a bday with Joe Biden, and he's the biggest Michigan Fan I know...and recall that he is also important to the Batman Theme.....He even went to Houston for the game yesterday. I also went to my first Michigan game years ago when they beat Houston.

Joe Biden falling was also linked to Sturgill.

Another thing is the Sandy Theme was linked to Lightning Symbolism...and recall that was synced to the date 2/11....which is the day Super Bowl 58 falls...

Lightning...Power..
Blackout Bowl...Batman

In light of the Blackout Bowl(Pun Intended)....think how Joe Flacco came out of nowhere and signed with the Browns too...
He signed in Joe Biden's bday, and his first game was against the RAMS...
RAMS are also connected to the number 34...

I see Flacco went to Audubon High School named after John James Audubon too lol....Recall how that guy was synced to the Eagles winning SB 52 with my sister...which also goes back to the date 2/11.

It's a never ending rabbit hole...my recent syncs keep showing me Rams and Eagles though...so as always, trying to figure it out.

The Browns are also in connection to how the Ravens became a team....and Art Modell died just after the Batman Shooting in 2012...so before the Blackout Bowl..

Art Modell=152 and 198(FB)

Regardless of who wins, it seems the narrative to the Blackout Bowl is prominent. Plus, Leave the World Behind about a Blackout....Obama produced it, and he is synced to the Lightning symbolism.....the Black who is out of the White House..

Considering the number 34, I'm also going to pay attention to 2/3, the 34th day...
I'm at work trying to finish this blog post from yesterday....and I wanted to double check that Trump's trial was set for 3/4...so I searched my blog for "Trump 3/4."
The first post that came up was one where I talked about Trump Declaring Israel the capital of Jerusalem, and also Zach saying everything is the Jesuits....
But I noticed that I typoed the word "Everything" as "Everthing."

This stands out, because not too long before this, I was watching Facebook videos, and there was one about a tattoo being misspelled....the misspelling was the word "Everthing."

I then found a video of the girl explaining her video...She tells us she was with her friend that she calls "Batman" lol..

She uploaded that video 15 days before my blog post.

Batman=15

Her video was uploaded 101 days ago.
Batman=101(FB)
Everthing is the Jesuits=101

I made that blog post 86 days ago lol..
86 was a huge number with the Batman symbolism.

Everthing=54
Jordan LaMattina=54
Her video was uploaded 5 months 4 days before Trump's trial begins on 3/4/24

I just searched my blog for the word "Everthing," and I misspelled it in one other post...

I was talking about the rapper Kosha Dillz..

Kosha Dillz=54

He is an Israeli-American...so how funny that both of my posts with the misspelling involve Israel...


That post was 17 days after Super Bowl 53 with the Rams...and I even highlighted Kosha's real name is RAMi. Recall that the Rams won the Super Bowl when I was 17 from my last post.

Moses...Aries...Ram




































No comments:

Post a Comment