Monday, January 8, 2024

Lynyrd Skynyrd Synchronicity and More of the Rams Symbolism-The Iron Claw-Zac Efron/Matthew Perry-SpongeBob

 

I think I am supposed to see something with Lynyrd Skynyrd...
Last night I randomly started playing guitar with a Mason jar. I was drinking water out of it, and I picked up the guitar and started using it as a slide...my kids thought it sounded cool, so I showed them "Freebird." 

A few days ago I was also thinking about rewatching Joe Dirt 2...No idea why, but I thought about it all day, but then never ended up watching it....but he meets Lynyrd Skynyrd before the plane crash in that film.

Then late last night, I watched "The Iron Claw." I then looked up the Von Erich Brothers to see that Eric had a famous feud with "The Freebirds."

Now today at work I decided to call again about that $200 gift card....They were supposed to send me a new one, but it hasn't came, so I called again today....the music while on hold sounded like a song Lynyrd Skynyrd would've wrote though lol...it wasn't them, but it sounded like "Tuesdays Gone" for a bit.


I was also looking at when I talked about the RAMS on my blog today...I mentioned them clear back on 7/22/23...but notice how Zach Efron was important to that post....and I was referencing a post I had from 11/11...in 2021..

Been talking about 198....1111...

Zach Efron is the star of "The Iron Claw"...but he also now looks like handsome Squidward. I had synchronicity with SpongeBob in 2021 making me think the Rams might make the Super Bowl...cause SpongeBob was the Halftime show of SB 53 with the Rams...

I did also mention that it could be synced to a Blackout at the Super Bowl again..and the Ravens...Zac Efron is in "Hairspray" which is synced to Baltimore. 

SpongeBob=200
200 the big France number linked to Matthew Perry and such. ...Efron and Perry played the same character in "17 Again."
Oddly enough, the Rams won Super Bowl 34 just after I turned 17 lol..

In relation to SpongeBob, I did buy my kids SpongeBob for Wii U for Christmas....I  got them 3 Wii U games and SpongeBob was one of them...









 







No comments:

Post a Comment