Monday, August 28, 2023

Synchronicity With Elton John-Lion-France Racing Narrative

 



All morning at work I was randomly singing, "Can You Feel the Love Tonight." I have no idea why...I just started singing it, and it wouldn't go out of my head. 

I went to CNN a bit ago, and they have a story about Elton John being hospitalized yesterday....It's just funny as he sings the song "Can You Feel the Love Tonight."

I don't see any exact connections as to why yet...but I do have some posts where I talk about Elton John and Princess Diana....I've been paying attention to the date 8/31 recently due to Bob Barkers death, and that's the day Diana died...

Also, recall the year 2019 was big with the LION theme in relation to France/NASCAR/Racing....

The song comes from The Lion King. 

Then on the date 8/31/2019, the French Racer Anthoine Hubert died...

And notice that Elton John lives in Nice, France....think how this was connected to Sylvester Stallone...who is also important to Apollo Creed and why I'm watching the date 8/31.


Conor McGregor was also big with the Boxing narrative in relation to France...born on Bastille Day.. 

On 1/24/2018...Elton John announced his retirement...It was on Neil Diamonds bday...and I had synchronicity with Dustin Diamond that day....and then recall Dustin Diamond died just after Conor McGregor fought Dustin "The Diamond" Poirier on 1/24/21.....Poirier is a French name...

1/24 is also the day Amy that O know was on the Price is Right in 2020....

Oddly enough, my son Alistair was born on 8/31/2019....and recall how I had synchronicity with Rocky the day my son Zamien was born...His due date was 1/24...but instead he was born at 1:24pm on 1/17/2017.

Recall that Ryan Newman wrecked at the 2020 Daytona 500 too...Elton John was in the news for being sick around that time too...and Newman's nickname is Rocketman...like Elton John's song.

The last time Newman raced in the Cup series was on 7/30/23...which is my daughter's bday lol..

 
It was the Cook Out 400...
There isn't a race on 8/31 this year, but the next one is on 9/3...also called the Cook Out.

Only stands out to me because Alistair kept talking about Hot Dogs last night...and I just saw a guy with a shirt that said Spyder get a Hot Dog....Cook Out..

Plus, Alistair born connected to 93 and Aleister Crowley.

We will see what comes of it...No Idea if Newman will be racing or not...could be something with France again...and even Neil Diamond dying or in the news? 

The Saudi Crown Prince also born on 8/31... just thinking about Iron Sheik dying on same day as John Tenta(Earthquake)










2 comments:

  1. I started singing the song "La Bamba" out loud to myself a couple of weeks ago. No clue why at the time.
    The next day, I wound up decoding the death of Ecuadorian presidential candidate Fernando Villavicencio, who was killed by members of a gang called "Los Lobos." That's the name of the group that does the most famous version of "La Bamba". It was all synced up with a decode I did last year on the Macarena when a relief pitcher named Camarena hit a grand slam.
    https://gematrinator.com/blog/2023/08/13/ecuadorian-presidential-candidante-fernando-villavicencio-assassinated

    ReplyDelete