Thursday, August 3, 2023

Synchronicity with "AI" After My Last Blog Post About Terminator-David Hasselhoff-KITT-Pamela Anderson-Home Improvement-San Francisco

 



Crazy weird....I was listening to the Gematria Effect for the last half hour or so...but I put my computer on my chair, because I need to go to my basement....We have tree roots that grew into the pipes, which is why it's been flooding the past year or so....it got really bad last week and I borrowed a water pump from my cousin...I bought some foaming tree root killer and have been hoping that it will eat them away, so I don't have to call a plumber.....so basically just been pumping the water out every night...but I went down there when I got off work and there was no water, so I assume the foaming root killer is working....

So moral of the story, I was going to go to the basement and I set my computer on my chair. As I started walking, I heard a woman's voice...I then came back to see that Siri had pulled up  in the corner....

It said..."Maybe You Should ask about KITT?" 

I tried getting a screenshot, but it went away before I could take it, so I hurried up and wrote it down so I wouldn't forget it...

So now, I'm looking up "KITT" and of course, the main thing that comes up is that KITT is a highly advance ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE put into the car on the show "Knight Rider." 

I just posted a blog post about Terminator and AI a few minutes before this happened too. 
Think about Siri in relation to this as well...
What's even stranger is the fact that I was gonna look up David Hasselhoff when I got back upstairs. On Saturday(7/29) our town had Art in the Park. I took my kids to it and my cousin Justin was making cotton candy. I noticed from a distance that he was wearing a tank top that said "Baywatch"....so when I took my kids to get cotton candy, I said something about how I didn't know David Hasselhoff was making the cotton candy...I then joked that I was hoping Pamela Anderson would be making some too. 
I didn't really think much of it until today when I got on Facebook. It gave me a post from David Hasselhoff. Apparently, Hasselhoff and Pee-wee Herman were college roommates. 
David Hasselhoff born on 7/17...so the day the Tupac warrant was issued...
He was also born in Baltimore...

Baywatch=265(FB)
I said I've been seeing this number a lot...still don't fully get it. 

David Hasselhoff=139 and 276(FB)
Tupac Shakur=139 and 276(FB)
Tupac died 276 days before his bday. 
My cousin Justin was making cotton candy 276 days after his bday. 

Tupac born on 6/16..
Hasselhoff on 7/17...
8/18? 
David Hasselhoff and my cousin Justin's bdays are separated by 101 days...
I blogged about 101 in my previous AI post. 
Hasselhoff's character in "Knight Rider" was Michael Knight...Notice his bday was 1/9 lol....the AI number. 
A=1 I=9


It's interesting that Pamela Anderson was born on 7/1 and Hasselhoff on 7/17 too...
This makes me think of Princess Diana being born on 7/1 and Camilla being born on 7/17. 
Plus, Terminator: Genisys came out on 7/1. 

She's also 56 years old and born on 7/1...
Numbers we associate with the Catholic Church..
Society of Jesus=56
Catholic=71
Royal Family=56
Royal Family is synced to Catholic Church. 
Pamela Anderson was also famous for "Home Improvement." 
This stands out because Zachery Ty Bryan was arrested again on 7/28 for Domestic Violence. 

Zachery Ty Bryan=265(FB0

Recall that he was born in Aurora, Colorado(Batman). 
Zachery Ty Bryan=191 and 74
Home Improvement=191
He was arrested a span of 74 days before his bday. 
Society of Jesus=191

I'm writing this, because 265 was important to Pope Benedict XVI who was the 265th Pope....Pope Francis arrived in America on the 265th day..

And think about BAYwatch in relation to San Francisco..
San Fran Bay. 

Also, The Rock(Dwayne Johnson) portrayed David Hasselhoff's character in the film "Baywatch." 
The Rock is from the San Francisco Bay...
The Rock in the film San Andreas, and connected to the WWE narrative with Terminator. 

I wonder about Home Improvement in relation to Knight Rider as well, considering Tim loves cars on the show..

I've never watched Knight Rider before though, so I couldn't tell you much about it. 
I went back and listened to when Truth Does Not Exist called in for the second time, as that is when Siri popped up....I let it play thinking that it may possibly come up again...because it had to be sparked by whatever my computer was saying.....it never came up again...but what I find hilarious is that Zach asked if he drew the picture for the thumbnail...and then he says that it's actually an "AI Generated Thumbnail." 
So for sure, I am supposed to see something with AI again. 
Today is 56 days after Allen Iverson's bday too. 
Recall that the video YouTube deleted in relation to the AI theme was all about 56 and Allen Iverson lol. 

Allen Iverson=56

AI=10
God=10
Satan=10

It sure does seem that we just live in a world like the Matrix doesn't it? 
So I'm still listening to the Gematria Effect while looking stuff up for this blog post....Now Jeff Young is talking about how the Dead Groove Band is releasing an "AI" Generated Music video tomorrow. You just can't make it up. 
I'll have to check the video out tomorrow. 

Now that I think about it too....Daina was talking about "Euphoria" at work today and how they watch HBO Max a lot. I went on to ask her if she has watched "Westworld," because it's one of the only shows I've really watched on HBO Max.....She said no, so I went on to tell her about the show, which is all about "AI." Today was Daina's brother Derek's 34th bday too...He is one of the few people I know that are into knowledge such as Gematria/Numbers. We talk about it a bit, if I ever run into him...but I'm just thinking how he used to be married to a girl with the last name "Reno."...just makes me think of Nevada..Vegas again..Who knows..

Another thought....Think about Tupac's Hologram in relation to AI. 

San Francisco also has to be one of the biggest places dealing with "AI" when I think about it. 

















2 comments:

  1. On your July 30th post I mentioned how Dwayne Johnson is on that same Pluto-Lunar count as Whitney Houston and Kobe Bryant. Whitney = 104 Drowning = 104 Sirius is at 104° of the ecliptic and the next lunar birthday for Dwayne and Whitney is 10/4

    I've always said 101 is a Sirius code. Sirius is the O between the Twins 11. In Ready Player One you have IOI who employs "Sixers" to search for Easter eggs in the OASIS which is a simulated reality. There's the Allen Iverson connection.

    Speaking of drowning Mandy Moore back in the news today. Might look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea!! We're also going into the 104th NFL season.

    ReplyDelete