Tuesday, August 29, 2023

DJ'ed At the High School Football Game on 8/25 and Stream of Conscious-Space/Moon-David Letterman-Richard Simmons-Vegas Vacation-Chevy Chase


The sound system at the High School Football game on Friday wasn't working, so they asked me if they could use my DJ equipment. I went down and set it up, and then stayed for the game. I got to watch it from the press box...I haven't been to a football game in town for probably 7 or 8 years either...

My old school ended up winning 56 to 12, although it was 56 to 6 until the game was almost over. The other team scored while the JV was playing pretty much.....but notice we won by 44 points. 

Griswold=44

Boyer Valley=56(Won with 56 points)

I guess the Jesuits summoned me down to the game that night lol. 

It was 77 days before my bday. 

Griswold Tigers=77

Obviously, I know it wasn't the Jesuits, but nevertheless I'm sure there is something I'm supposed to learn with it.....

One of our players got hurt while celebrating a Touchdown too...and his name sums to 44....and he is a twin that was born on the Moon landing anniversary. This stands out, because the game was on the anniversary of Neil Armstrong dying. 

In 2017, I also blogged about my childhood neighbor Clark in relation to the USS Fitzgerald....recall that all of this was synced to the Jesuit Theme that was related to TPIR and the Las Vegas Shooting....But think how I recently mentioned "Vegas Vacation".....Clark Griswold.......Before my friend Clark became my neighbor, he lived in Griswold lol...just can't make it up. If I remember correctly, his wife is a professor at Ball State University.

Ball State is a Space Grant University....

I see that David Letterman went to Ball State too....I swear Clark and I used to watch and talk about David Letterman's Top 10 at school.....

The one I remember most is one about Richard Simmon's pinching David Letterman under the table. 

Just bringing it up, because I see that Richard Simmons was born on 7/12, or 12/7.....127 has been a hot number since the Maui Fires..

This game was 44 days after Richard Simmon's bday. 

David Letterman=58.....the number important to the Vegas Theme. 

I've been seeing a lot of David Letterman videos pop up on Facebook recently too....so maybe there is something with him or Richard Simmons? Or something to do with one of the "Vacation" films? 


Some other random things I see....

Neil Armstrong spent 2 hours 31 minutes outside of a craft in space..

Think about 231....Price is Right......That football game was 231 days before David Letterman's bday. 

Beverly D'Angelo=231(Vegas Vacation wife)

Buzz Aldrin is 93 years old.....93 another big TPIR number. 93 also big with the Vegas Theme. 


I have to put this in here too...as I'm writing about the Moon, I just got a Snapchat of a picture about the MOON from Sturgill. I know why he sent me this picture lol, but I can't exactly explain it with typing. 

But recall that his dad, Dana, has always reminded me of Chevy Chase. I wrote that in my post on May 15th, 2023 too....I know it's a lot, but I swear just before I started this post, I saw a Facebook thing about Al Bundy(Ed O'Neill) too. 

I wrote this on the anniversary of Las Vegas too....and Sturgill was recently in Las Vegas for the Crawford fight. 

One last thing I've wanted to write in relation to Las Vegas is how Mark Meadows had been big in the news recently...

Las Vegas means "The Meadows" in Spanish. 





2 comments:

  1. Only shooting stars break the mold???
    I always thought it was only shooting stars break the mojo.

    ReplyDelete