Monday, August 14, 2023

Synchronicity With Cotton Eye Joe and Jessica Pegula Tennis Match

 

Ha, I swear on Saturday at work I talked about the song Cotton Eye Joe with Daina. I was talking about DJing weddings and how Cotton Eye Joe is a typical wedding song....but it's funny because the lyrics seem like Cotton Eye Joe delayed a lot of weddings....if it hadn't been for Cotton Eye Joe, I'd been married a long time ago....so a typical wedding song about a guy who ruins relationships...

So yesterday I went to CNN and I see there is a top story about the song Cotton Eye Joe playing at the Tennis match with Jessica Pegula...the song played on Saturday during her match....so the same day I was talking about that song..

Honestly, I always thought it was Cotton EYED Joe..Not Just EYE...but who knows.


Jessica Pegula and Daina's bdays are separated by 156 days..or 5 months 3 days.

Cotton Eye Joe=53
Cotton Eyed Joe=156
Crazier yet is that Cotton Eye Joe released on 8/12...or 12/8...the same year Jessica Pegula was born..

Jessica Pegula=128

It came out 29 years ago.
Rednex=29

She was playing against Iga Swiatek..
Iga Swiatek=157(FB)
Daina's name sums to 157(FB)
Daina's bday is also a span of 157 days before Jessica Pegula's.

It also stands out to me that the Tennis match was in Montreal...Makes me think of the new video by Heliofant...plus Canada is synced to the recent synchronicities with my drummer...

But the drummer connections also led back to France...and the New Heliofant video was linked to France...

France=29
Rednex=29
29th anniversary of Cotton Eye Joe.














1 comment:

  1. You're not wrong. The original is cotton eyed Joe.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cotton-Eyed_Joe

    ReplyDelete