Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Sturgill Left a Jaylen Waddle Jersey in my Blazer Today and Maci's Dream on Jaylen Waddle's Bday

 

I left work earlier tonight, and when I opened my car door, there was a Jaylen Waddle jersey on my seat. I wasn't sure who put it there, but eventually found that it was Sturgill. 

I honesty can't believe this didn't happen yesterday on 10/6, as it would seem to make more sense...but it's one day off....something I noticed with the 235 stuff in my previous post is that it's one number off of 236....
The 184th Composite is 236, so this number would make more sense to see on 10/6 with the Dream Theme, but instead it was 183 and 235...so one number off. 

Anyway, recall that the Tua jersey that Sturgill gave me was linked to Maci's Dream about me dying on 11/25/23....

How odd is it that Sturgill now gives me a random Jaylen Waddle jersey, and Maci's Dream was on Jaylen Waddle's bday? 

Recall that my Tua jersey sync had a lot to do with the number 198...such as Dan Marino and Tua's bday's are 198 days apart. It also had to do with the song "Butterfly" by Crazy Town. Then the singer died 198 days after my blog post. 
Maci's dream was also 198 days after the anniversary of Sturgill's brother dying, and I had the Dream with him after he died. 
So on...
Oddly enough, today is 198 days after Maci's bday. 
Today is 10 months 12 days after her dream..
Recall the number 1012 was big when I got the Dan Marino jersey, just before my uncle died..
1012 also important to the Aleister Crowley symbolism, and it's also the day my moms father was born. 

Today is also 317 days after Maci's dream. 
Just thinking how my original synchronicity with Crazy Town was on 3/17/23. 
Tua and Waddle both played at Alabama.
Alabama Crimson Tide=317

You could also says it's a span of 318 days, and the number 318 was the other big number with my uncle and the Dan Marino jersey. It was the GOD number at the time. 

Maci's Dream was 119 days before her bday. 
Today is a span of 1 month 19 days before the Dream date, and Waddle's bday. 
Dolphins=119(FB)

Something I didn't notice earlier with the 183 stuff and my dream last night involving Daina and Maci....their bdays are separated by a span of 183 days. (3/23 to 9/21). 
But both of their names sum to 184(Composite)
So once again...1 number off. 

Alabama=184(FB)

I got the Tua jersey a span of 3 months 16 days before Maci's bday too. 
316

I gotta think more on this tomorrow. 
Maci's Dream was 8 months 2 days after her bday. 
She was born on the 82nd day of the year. 

I previously talked about how her name gematria is synced to the Volcano symbolism. 

Volcano=82 and 107

think how today is 10/7. 

Tua..Hawaii..Volcano...

Kilauea erupted on Dan Marino's bday this year....the same day the man from Hawaii tried to shoot Trump at a golf course in the Miami area. 

I'll have to take a picture of it...my Blazer also has some Hawaii or Volcano sticker on it. It's been there since I got it, but just find it interesting with this topic. 













No comments:

Post a Comment