Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Alistair Singing "Cat Party" Song While I was Eating Lasagna

 

I'm sitting here eating supper and Alistair just randomly started singing something about having a CAT Party. Apparently, it's some song he learned at school. I found it on YouTube in the above picture. Just funny he would start singing a song about CATS after I blogged about Cat synchronicity earlier. 

I also find it funny that we had Lasagna tonight. This makes me think of Garfield, who is also an Orange Cat, which fits with my previous blog post. We haven't had an oven for a long time until about a week ago too...so we haven't had Lasagna for a really long time. I also usually don't eat anything with Noodles, because it seems to be what causes Gout, but I ate it anyway tonight lol. 

Garfield=114(Composite)
Bastet=114(Composite)
My sync was 1 month 14 days before my cousin Amanda's bday. 
My old sync was 1 month 14 days before my Mom's bday. 
Missing Cat=114

I probably won't, but maybe I'll try and watch this film later lol. 




1 comment:

  1. I don't know what got into me. I did a guided meditation to invoke Bastet last night and I've been trying to find as much info as possible about her today. There's something intoxicating about it. I bought sardines before I left for my route for me and some cat treats for the cats which I've never done (bought cat treats). I fed about 5 different ones. Only one was comfortable enough to let me pet it and it was orange. I'll probably drop some more comments about it tomorrow. It's an extremely feminine energy.

    ReplyDelete