Thursday, October 10, 2024

Milton William Cooper Died 183 Days After His Bday-Hurricane Milton-1968 Presidential Election

 
I just blogged about how I think I'm supposed to see the numbers 183 and 235 in relation to what I was following with the date 10/6. 

I saw a bunch of people posting about Hurricane Milton, and connecting it to famous Milton's...John Milton...Milton the Monster..Milton Friedman...Milton Bradley...

I don't know how I remember this lol, but Milton is also the first name of Bill Cooper.

So I'm sitting here and figured I would look up Bill Cooper again.

Go figure, Bill Cooper died 183 days after his bday, and a span of 183 days before his next bday. 

So no doubt that I'm supposed to see something with him now. 




Even funnier is that I was paying attention to 10/6/24 in relation to the DREAM/FATHER/Volcano Theme. It was also linked to the release of my book on 8/6/21. 

Notice that Hurricane Milton hit Florida 5 months 3 days after Bill Cooper's bday. 

This stands out, because just days after I released my book is when I started noticing the DREAM Theme. 
Then recall I had synchronicity with Sam Moores in relation to Jordan Maxwell and Bill Cooper. 

Notice it was all about 53. 
Then Jordan Maxwell died less than a year after that synchronicity on 3/23/22. Zach made a video talking about how he had a DREAM with Jordan Maxwell. 
I find it interesting that Maxwell died on 3/23 too. 
I just found out that 3/23 was Maci(Dream) bday while making my post about the Jaylen Waddle Jersey. I never knew her bday until making that post, when I finally figured it out. 
With as much as I've talked about the number 418..Notice that Bill Cooper and Jordan Maxwell's death dates were 4 months 18 days apart. 

Recall that a while back when Zach had the Amish Paradise synchronicity, I talked about 418 and Stevie Wonder...Paradise Pastime..and recall how that was synced to Jeopardy and John Milton from a sync I had in 2018. 

If you look at the post where I had the synchronicity with Constitution, Sam, Jordan Maxwell, Bill Coooper....I talked about Mayim Bialik being a host of Jeopardy. I mentioned how she was on the show "Blossom" and the character Joey Lawrence always said, "Whoa." We also had the death of Black Rob in 2021, and he had the famous song "Whoa," so thought it was somehow related. 
Black Rob=53
Black Rob died 53 days before his 53rd bday. 
Joey=53

Then we got a headline story a span of 40 days after Jordan Maxwell died that Joey Lawrence got married. 
Jeopardy=40

Samantha Cope=53(His Wife)

There were other things in connection to Volcano symbolism with this as well...Just search "Jordan Maxwell 53" and 4 posts should come up on this blog. 

Another thing I find funny is that when I made that "Constitution" post, another reason I thought of Joey Lawrence, was because there was a "Joey" theme going on. I can't remember what all the Joey things were, but one of the examples was the death of Joey Jordison. 

Anyway, in relation to a JOEY theme, that is my brothers name. He doesn't go by "Joey," anymore, but he will always be "Joey" to me and pretty much anyone who knew him when we were younger. We all still call him Joey. 

Joey Behrendt=183(FB)
Recall that our uncle Kelly died on Joey's bday, and he was the first of my moms siblings to die. (10/15). 

Kelly Murphy=183 (Died age 53). 

My Uncle Barney's daughter Chrissy also died on 10/15, and she died 183 days before her bday on 4/16. 

4/16 is also the day Pope Benedict was born, and remember that Barney went and saw Pope Benedict in Washington...then his wife Betty won $250,000 on a scratch ticket not too long after....and Barney got some pendant blessed by Pope Benedict that would eventually get buried with my uncle Kelly. 

So once again, it seems to go back to that Money/Gambling Theme. 

Looking at my bday, I see that it's 183 days after 5/11. This stands out, because that's the day Sturgill's brother Kirk died. He was a classmate of my brother Joey too. 

I've mentioned how my dad is synced to JFK as well. 
JFK met the Pope on 7/2, the 183rd day of the year. 

Maci's Dream on 11/25 was on JFK Jr.'s bday. 
JFK Jr. died 35 years after JFK. 
JFK Jr.=35
Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy 35 days after his bday. 
JFK died 4 months 6 days after JFK Jr.'s bday. 

JFK the 35th president, who died age 46. 
Catholic=35 and 46
Biden the the 2nd Catholic president and the 46th. 

JFK died 183 days before and after 23/5. 

I found out about the Trump assassination attempt on my way to my brother Joey's house. Right next to the important landmark of the DREAM Theme. 

Think how the election falls on Bill Cooper's death day too. 
Think how this day was also important in 2017 with the Marilyn Manson/JFK narrative. 

I've also talked a good amount about my uncle Eddie Murphy recently in relation to the ROSE Theme/Beverly Hills Cop...so on..

I have a bunch of old blog posts where I talk about the number 53 in relation to my moms family. 
Barney born in 53'. 
Barney died when my mom was 53. 
Kelly died age 53. 
Kelly and my uncle Mike's death days are separated by 5 months 3 days. 
My mom grew up in "Ralston, Nebraska"=53
Nebraska=53
My moms bday is 5 months 3 days after my uncle Eddie's. 
The first time I started looking for the Hustler magazine with my uncle Eddie was 53 days after my moms bday. 

10/15/24 will be 316 days before my Uncle Eddie's next bday.(316..Trump/Crowley so on)

10/15 is a span of 3 months 16 days before my moms bday. 
One last thing...I was looking at JFK, RFK and the assassinations, and I just realized something. I've been saying how Super Bowl 52 was synced to the Trump assassination attempts...Super Bowl 52 was held in Minnesota, where the stadium was once named after Hubert Humphrey, a former Vice President. 

Notice the parallels between the 1968 election and 2024. 
Humphrey became the Democratic nominee after RFK was assassinated. He also was able to be the nominee, because the president, LBJ, didn't seek re-election, even though he was able to. So this was the last election until the 2024 election that an eligible president didn't become the nominee for the election. 

Think how RFK Jr. was also running for president in this election at one time. It all goes back to the 1968 election. 

The 1968 election was even on 11/5, just like 2024. 

Nixon, the Republican won in 1968. 
Nixon also lost to JFK in the 1960 election. 










1 comment:

  1. I was thinking the same thing consider hurricane Milton, and Bill Cooper. I even finished reading the FBI file on his tax evasion charges, and "armed and dangerous" fugitive status. Doyel Shamley is also running for Public office again. He's currently 53 years old.

    ReplyDelete