Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Tupac and the Number 7 And Died 58 Days Before My Bday

 

I'm standing here at work thinking about the Tupac story.
Tupac is probably the biggest reason why I ever got into Gematria/Numerology stuff to begin with...

In high school my friend Clint Elliott gave a speech on how Tupac faked his death and it was all synced to the number "7".
Such as dying age 25(2+5=7)

He was shot on the 7th of September..and Septem means 7.

He died a span of 7 days after being shot.

He died at 4:03(4+3=7)

He died exactly 7 months after "All Eyes on Me" released.

After he died the album "The Don Killilluminati: The 7 Day Theory" released. 

A bunch of other 7's around Tupac as well, that I can't remember..

When I learned Gematria, I saw that Tupac died 158 days before my friend Clint's bday on 2/18.

Clint Elliott=74
Tupac=74
Tupac Shakur=158

Anyway, in light of the Tupac search warrant on 7/17...

The 7th prime number is 17.

Seven=139(FB)

Tupac Shakur=139
He died on 13/9.

In relation to my previous post with Tupac and the number 58..

Notice that Niccolo Machiavelli died age 58.
Crazier yet, Tupac died 58 days before my 14th bday.

Dan Behrendt=58
Our bdays also separated by 147 days.

Dan Behrendt=147(FB)
It also means he died a span of 424 days before my 15th bday.

Been talking about 424, so I think I'm on the right train of thought with my thoughts on this.


Random thought too, but I've recently mentioned the Kneeling/Colin Kaeperknick stuff...and recall how Ariana Grande was synced to that with the number 93....Tupac and Biggie also important to 93...

Tupac died during the anniversary of the Battle of Baltimore..think about the Raven symbolism.

That 93 stuff was also linked to Roseanne, which makes me think how John Goodman was linked to the Fat Comedian stuff...King Ralph connected to Las Vegas and King Charles.

7/17 is Queen Camilla's bday.










No comments:

Post a Comment