Thursday, April 27, 2023

Tomorrow is 169 days After my Bday-My Jerry Springer Post-Volcano-Will Ferrell and Anthony Davis-Iran Seizes Oil Tanker in Gulf of Oman-Boat Theme

 

In relation to my previous post with 169 and Jerry Springer. 
I find it funny that tomorrow will be 169 days after my bday. 
Further, Jerry Springer's bday was 95 days after mine. 
Dan Behrendt=95
Daniel Edward Behrendt=95
95 a big number with me. 

Plus...
George Springer=428(FB)
Like the date 4/28. 

eruption=236(FB) and 118
4/28 the 118th day. 

I forgot to blog about Anthony Davis getting a fat lip falling into Will Ferrell at the Lakers game the other day too. 
It happened on 22/4.
It was 2 months 24 days before Will Ferrell's bday. 
Anthony Davis=224(FB)
Kobe Bryant=224(FB)
So on...

Recall that Will Ferrell was important to the Volcano symbolism. 
This also happened the day before the NASCAR Race at Talladega where they give out the Vulcan trophy...
Will Ferrel's son in Talladega Nights died in connection to the Volcano symbolism. 
Another reason I think I'm on the correct track with my thoughts on this...is that there is currently an article about Iran seizing an oil tanker in the Gulf of Oman....
Recall my crazy synchronicity in 2021 with BOATS/Iran and the Gulf of Oman..
Will Ferrell...Boats and Hoes. 

I blogged a lot about the Boat Theme in March too...








No comments:

Post a Comment