Monday, April 10, 2023

Jon Rahm Wins the Masters In Connection to Rambo/Gematria Effect-Boston Bruins Set NHL Record and Happy Gilmore-BEAR

 


I figured I would bet on Jon Rahm for the Masters considering I noticed the pattern with Zach kicking Rambo off of the Gematria Effect to the Masters. Jon Rahm is nicknamed "Rahmbo" a play on Rambo....I also put a 5 dollar bet on Tiger Woods, because it paid out so much if it hit, I figured why not. 
What's funny to me though, is that Zach is going to say it was all scripted by the Cabal and so on...yet, I bet on Jon Rahm due to a pattern I noticed that had nothing to do with it lol. 
While I was watching the Masters earlier, the announcers told us how Jon Rahm had flipped the script. They then went on to tell us that if we are into numerology we may find it interesting that his caddie was # 49 and today is 4/9. They also compared him to Spanish golfer Seve Ballesteros and told us how today is his bday, and that he won the Masters 40 years ago.  
Golf=40
Easter=40
Masters=49
Green=49(Jacket)
The Green Jacket made a tradition in 1949. 
Brooks Koepka=49(Rahm golfed with today)
Rambo=49

If you looked at Jon Rahm he was wearing a shirt that said "Blue Yonder" on it, and a "Callaway" hat today. 
Blue Yonder=49
Callaway doesn't sum to 49...but I looked up the founder of Callaway..
Ely Reeves Callaway Jr.=49
 Notice that he died on 7/6...
This is funny to me, because 7/6 is the birthday of John Rambo....Also, the bday of Sylvester Stallone and Rocky. 

To be honest, I highly doubt that Jon Rahm wore a Callaway hat for this connection...but it's funny how it syncs. 

Some other connections I noticed in relation to the Masters with Jon Rahm. 
Jon Rahm was born in 94'. 
The last time a Spaniard won the Masters was in 94'.
Golf=94(FB)
Masters=94
Easter=94 
Fritz Springmeier=94
Zach Hubbard=94
Rambo kicked off the Gematria Effect 9 months 4 days after his bday. 
Today is even a span of 9 months 4 days after John Rambo's bday. 

The Masters began 147 days after Jon Rahm's bday, which was also my 40th bday. 
John Rambo=147
Jon Rahm=218(FB)
The Masters began 218 days before his bday. 
218th episode of Gematria Effect was big with Volcano/Rambo
I think we should watch for Jack Nicklaus too...Look at my old posts about Rambo and the Masters and how they involved Jack Nicklaus....Plus, the pattern with Batman/Joker and Jack Nicholson who I sometimes mispeak as Jack Nicklaus due to the similarities. 
Jack Nicklaus=34
Jon Rahm=34
34 the Big Batman number. 
The Golden Bear....Gold...49ers(San Francisco)

I talked a lot about Morocco and Nick Cannon in the old posts with the Masters too...hmm. 

Think how much Donald Trump loves Golf too...

I cannot remember the stat, but I know the announcers said something about Jon Rahm and Sam Snead today. Notice that Sam Snead's bday is a span of 49 days after 4/9. 
Sam Snead's last Major was the same Masters that Seve Ballesteros won in 1983. (40 years ago). 
I don't really know much about the Rambo films, as I haven't seen one since I was a kid....I see the writer of the book "First Blood" that inspired the Rambo films was born on 4/24 though..424...

Rambo: First Blood=236
Masters Tournament=236

I purposely bet $15.06 on Rahm to win the Masters, because combined with the Top 5 and Top 10 bets, it paid out $236.34....236 and 34

I'm curious as to how old Rambo(The Truth Codes) is..and what his real name is?

A lot of UMBRELLA'S at the Masters this year too, as it rained..

Ha lol, I never caught this before....Rambo joined YouTube on 9/24/2021...so he joined Fritz Springmeier's bday. 

Think how I was talking about the number 34 in relation to Cleopatra's Egg with Wrestling too....Rambo kicked off on the Ides of March...Cleopatra...Julius Caesar...


There has to be a "Happy Gilmore" connection too. Notice how CNN has a story about the Boston Bruins setting an NHL record for most wins in a season just below the story of Jon Rahm winning the Masters. 
Recall in the film "Happy Gilmore" he wears a Boston Bruins jersey. 
I've been wondering if there was a connection to Hockey recently too. When my bank account got garnished I ended up just canceling it altogether. So after the garnishment was lifted I went back and got a new account. They had some deal where if you signed up for a new account you got 2 of these "Stanley Cups." So I ended up with a 30oz and 40oz Stanley Cup. Apparently, these cups are popular, but I have never heard of them until now..
The Logo is a BEAR with Wings....
The Bruins Mascot is a BEAR. 
Jack Nicklaus the Golden BEAR. 
I watched a video earlier on Tiktok of what to do when a Bear comes up to you. It was random and the only video I watched today lol. 
Think about Happy Gilmore and the part about Grizzly Adams having a Beard too...
California's state animal is a Bear and the flag has a Bear on it...
Cocaine Bear. 

California..Gold....Bears...
Recall how Happy Gilmore is synced to Earthquakes and the Comcast Center in Philadelphia....
This stands out even more when I see the Boston Bruins just broke the record by beating the Philadlephia Flyers. 

A big thing I've followed with Happy Gilmore is the connection to Bob Barker as well...
I just typed in Bob Barker on the Gematrinator and saw his name sums to 221(FB). I then thought how 221 is a Volcano number...then I looked at the TV to see a Volcano on lol. 

Adam Sandler's bday is 94 days before Bob Barkers....

Bob is 99 years old..
Drew Carey born on 5/23...the 99th prime..
The Wrestling narrative goes back to Owen Hart who died on 5/23 all about 99. 
Happy Gilmore narrative also synced to Wrestling/Hulk Hogan with Philadelphia and Comcast Center..

Comcast Center=49





























 

2 comments:

  1. That's crazy man. My uncle skipped Easter cause an old friend of his for him tickets to the Masters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron Rodgers...CAL Golden Bear...Patrick RODGERS from California in PGA Tour..

    ReplyDelete