Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Ray Romano Had Heart Surgery Story on 4/24 and my Synchronicity Last Year Involving Ray Romano and 424-Sharon Osbourne/Slipknot-Lakers and Heat Won Tonight-Don Lemon Leaving CNN/Trump/LeBron James

 

I haven't posted much lately because there is a lot going on with my girlfriend that I shouldn't talk about on this blog. I want to, because it's all by the numbers, and I like to share my life events, but I cannot share the events that have happened recently....I will point out that it involves the numbers 236, 226 that I have talked about with the MONEY Theme....It also involves a theme with EAGLES and recall how the Philadelphia Eagles were in the Super Bowl this year. They were also in the 2018 Super Bowl that was all about a MONEY theme...but as much as I want to write it on here, now, if ever, is not the time to do so. 
I guess I'm just writing this because I haven't blogged for over a week, and I've had so many synchronicities to blog about,  but to be honest, there are more important things...all I can say is that 2023 has probably been the most stressful year of my life...

Anyway, I won $170 on the Lakers tonight, so I'm not tired and figured I would blog about something I saw today. I've been watching the date 4/24/23 for a long time due to all of the 424 stuff that originated from ZENITH OF THE ALPHA, America. 

But notice how one of the headline stories on CNN today was about Ray Romano? 
If you go back to last year when Zenith made a video about Trump and 424..and then I learned a bunch about 424 in relation to it.....but if you go back I also had a synchronicity with 424 and Ray Romano....I thought I heard Zenith talking, but it turned out to be "Manny" on "Ice Age: Continental Drift"=424(FB) that was playing on my TV. The character Manny is voiced by Ray Romano...
So what are the odds that the following year on 4/24, we then get a story about Ray Romano? 

Notice how I mentioned "Sharon Osbourne" in the Ray Romano post too...Recall that I had synchronicity with Zenith back in December and then Sharon Osbourne was hospitalized the next day too..

Sharon Osbourne=236(FB)(Something I didn't see before)
So there has to be something with Ozzy or Sharon coming up I'd bet? 

Think about the film "Ice Age" with the character "Sid" as well....
Recall that just after I had the synchronicity with Ray Romano, I found out that Sid from Slipknot had a kid with Kelly Osbourne...
Sid Wilson=236(FB)
Kelly Osbourne=226(FB)

Kelly Osbourne is currently 38 years old and Sid is 46 years old..
Gematria=38
Think about Paul Gray..."Gematria: The Killing Name"=424(FB)
Slipknot=46
Paul Gray died 46 days after his bday on 5/24.(Trump/Francis/Money Day)
Joey Jordison died age 46..
So on..

Recall that back in December my sync with Zenith and Sharon Osbourne involved the MONEY Theme and HELL with Slipknot. 
I know this is important further, because if you go back and look at my post about Sharon Osbourne/Zenith, I also mentioned how John Leguizamo was the voice of SID in Ice Age. 
Think how the new Mario Brothers movie is big right now...and I sear I recently re-watched most of the old Mario Brothers with John Leguizamo last week....My friend Pat and I even had a conversation about John Leguizamo on Friday after our All Sublime band gig. Pat talked a lot about his part in "Spawn." and I talked about the films "The Pest"  and "The Happening." 

There's something here, I just don't fully understand it...



In relation to the Lakers winning tonight. The reason I thought they would win was because I saw that the Miami Heat beat the Buck again. The Bucks had 114 points. 
Today the 114th day. 
LeBron James=114
A bunch of these recent events and games have been synced to Kobe Bryant/Batman...and recall the Lakers beat the Heat in the NBA Finals after Kobe died....
So I started thinking since the Heat won, the Lakers were probably going to win too....
On top of this, the other big stories in the news today were Don Lemon leaving CNN and Tucker Carlson being fired by Fox News. 

In relation to 424/Trump....recall how Donald Trump said that Don Lemon made LeBron James look smart when he interviewed him...and said he liked "Mike." 
So in relation to Kobe and 34 and Trump getting 34 counts I figured it was connected to LeBron James/Lakers. 

Plus, Aaron Rodgers going to the Jets today..
Aaron Charles Rodgers=114
Rodgers has been connected to the Native American/Royal Family Symbolism...
King James...
The Cavs, Kings and King LeBron James all make playoffs after King Charles III becomes King. 

Recall that LeBron got injured on the 34th game before turning 34 in 2018...the next game was against the Kings, and then again they played Kings on his 34th day. 
It almost seems too obvious if the Kings would win after King Charles III though....and LeBron was injured that year agains the Warriors, who Kobe tore his achilles against all about 34. 
Sacramento Kings=236

Nuggets and Lakers still really stick out to me, in relation to Kobe/Batman/Joker though. 

Don Lemon=34 and 124
Today is a span of 1 month 24 days after his bday.
Fox News=34 
Lemon's bday is 76 days before Tucker Carlson's 
Joker=76

Oddly enough, in relation to the number 34...I have to pay 34 dollars in State Taxes this year. 

Have to think more on the Don Lemon/Tucker Carlson thing. I know there is a bigger riddle with it to Trump...especially coming on 4/24. 

Also, I bet on Austin Reaves because today was 35 days before his bday. 
King James=35
And I waited to bet on Lakers until they were down, so the odds went up a bit. It's almost pointless to bet on NBA before a game, unless you are betting on the underdog. Might as well wait until a team is up by 10+ and then bet on the other team. 









5 comments:

  1. Pretty wild stuff. I told Zenith way back he sounded like Ray Romano. R.R. railroad xing. Casey Jones. 2 R's 2 18s. I also responded to an astrology question from Zenith yesterday after almost 3 weeks after he asked. It was about all the full moons from October to April being at 16° of each sign. That would be Aries through Libra. A coworker also asked me yesterday on the 24th if that day was significant. He's the one who looks like Nick Kroll. His dad looks like Jeff Goldblum supposedly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also notice that Jimmy Butler had 56 points for the Heat where LeBron could get to 5 and 6 in NBA Finals if the Lakers win in the year King Charles is being coronated on 5/6. The Kentucky Derby is also on 5/6. Kentucky Derby = 56. Royal Family = 56. King James = 35, Jimmy Butler = 149, the 35th prime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Earlier today Seven7One1 asked me who the singer was that died in January. I guessed Harry Belafonte. That was before I found out he died today. They play Jump in the Line at the end of Beetlejuice and that movie I crowdfunded Onyx the Fortuitous and the Talisman of Souls did the same bit at the end. Harry Belafonte= 798 Latin just like Mercury

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just randomly started watching Everybody Loves Raymond a couple weeks ago too. I haven't watched that show in so many years. I can't remember the episode of South Park I was watching the other night, but their was a reference to that show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dan, there's a golfer on the PGA Tour named Mark HUBBARD. 33 years old, from Denver. Always a long shot...but he's been up in contention a few times this season. He goes by the. nickname "HOMELESS HUBS"

    ReplyDelete