I've been working on making a bunch of video shorts for TikTok and such. I feel like if I do so, then more people I know might be able to catch on to what I am saying. I know it's too much for people to take in, and I think it's easier for them to see if I talk about 1 topic and make it short. I've been writing down ideas/topics, but last night and today all I've been thinking about is my "Priest" synchronicty back in 2017.
I'm not going to re-explain it on here, but it was all about the number 87, and linked to the USS Fitzgerald Crash/the Las Vegas attack etc.
The other big number was 63.
For example, the story of Father Howard came out on 6/30, and he was kicked out of the church age 63.
The priest after him was a Jesuit, and died age 63 at the jesuit residence of Creighton. He died 6 months 3 days after the Jesuit anniversary. His name summed to 63.
All of the priests I can remember as a kid had a 63 connection too, such as Father Jim's name summing to 63 and Father Fred dying on the 63rd day of the year.
My uncle had died in 2017 age 63 and he was a 4th Degree Knight of Columbus. He died at Creighton as well.
Also, JFK shot in 63' and the first Catholic president.
So on..
Moral of the story for this post is that I wondered what the 87th Composite was, because I still think we were led to see the importance of these since the Trump assassination attempt.
Go figure, the 63rd Composite is 87 though lol.
The 87th Composite is 118, which makes sense too.
Father Howard Fitzgerald=118
Howard Fitzgerald=87
Priest=87
USS Fitzgerald named after a guy who died on 8/7.
So on..

The Gateway Arch is 630 ft tall and 630 ft across.
ReplyDeleteDolly Parton = 825 Latin
ReplyDeleteBobby Simpson= 825 Latin
You used to talk about that number in connection to Neil Armstrong's death date I think. I'm 14,322 days old today. There's some other interesting organic syncs with Derek too