We recently had the death of Hayden Panettiere, and she was in the film, "Ice Princess" with Michelle Trachtenberg. So I wondered if Hayden's death was someone related to this same narrative. Let me explain a bit about Michelle Trachtenberg again, and then I will bring in why Hayden Panettiere was related to this narrative.
Basically, when Michelle Trachtenberg died I remembered I had an old synchronicity that involved her that I made a blog post about. It was from 12/7/2019. I was writing a section in my book about 9/11 and the number 11 at the time, and then I heard the TV say channel 1111(Eleven Eleven). I looked up to see that it was advertising some cartoon called "Ice Princess Lily."
I brought up that whenever I think of Ice Princess, it also reminds me of Michelle Trachtenberg and the film "Ice Princess."
I noticed that:
Ice Princess=177
When I looked up Ice Princess Lily, it said the film is actually called, "Tabaluga," but was renamed in the United States version to Ice Princess Lily.
Tabaluga=177
For years I have also followed a pattern with Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Michelle Trachtenberg was on the TV version of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. As I was looking at her work, I noticed she was in a music video with Christian Slater. He is important to Buffy the Vampire Slayer, because Buffy mentions how she want to marry him in the film. Christian Slater was also interesting, because I had brought up his film, "Heathers" to my co-worker named "Heather" a few days before this.
Further, earlier in the day before I had this 9/11 synchronicity, a girl named Heather SLATER was in the gas station that I work at. I hadn't seen her in years, so it was strange considering her name even has a connection to SLATER. I then looked up her bday, and realized this happened 177 days after her bday. After Michelle Trachtenberg died I also looked up Heather's brother, because I really know him a lot more than I know her. I noticed that his name summed to 177. He also looks a lot like Sheamus the wrestler, and I saw his bday was 177 days away from Sheamus bday too.
Michelle Trachtenberg then ended up dying on 2/26/2025. Before I found out about her death, I made a joke about vampires to my co-worker Heather. I thought this was interesting due to the Buffy connection. I then looked up the connection to my co-worker, Heather.
Michelle Trachtenberg died on 2/26 and 174 days before Heather's bday.
Heather Lorenzen=174 and 226(FB)
Oddly enough, I had recently talked about this number a few weeks before, because Heather went to the same High School as Cooper DeJean, and he had just had the pick six in the Super Bowl that fell on his bday. The Super Bowl and his bday just so happen to be 174 days after my co-worker Heather's bday.
I also showed a bunch of connections to Michelle Trachtenberg and the assassination attempt on Donald Trump. The attempt was all about Composite numbers, and I think it was showing us to start paying attention to them. So when Michelle Trachtenberg died, I looked at the connection to Composite numbers. Of course, she died on 2/26 and 226 is the 177th Composite number.
I'm skipping a whole lot as this Michelle's death also seemed connected to the TRAIN Theme with Jay Leno, which involves my co-worker Heather too.."Jay Leno"=174(Rev Comp)....so on..
I'm just trying to make the point that the number 174 and 177 were synced to what I was following with Ice Princess and Michelle Trachtenberg.
Considering Hayden Panettiere died, I figured I there has to be a connection to her with this as well.
Oddly enough, Michelle Trachtenberg died a span of 177 days before Hayden Panettiere's bday.
Even more odd is that the actress who plays Hayden's mother in the film "Ice Princess" also shares a bday with Hayden on 8/21.
Notice her name sums to 177 as well.
Kim Cattral=177
Ice Princess=177

I then looked up the actress who plays Michelle Trachtenberg's mother on the film "Ice Princess." Oddly enough, they also share a bday on 10/11.
So both mothers and daughters in the film share the same birthdays?
Notice how "Joan Cusack"=174(Composite) too.
Hayden also died a span of 310 days after Michelle's bday. 310 is the big Buffy the Vampire Slayer number.
Considering Donald Sutherland died just before the Trump assassination attempt, and he was also in Buffy the film, I should point out that Buffy's mother is portrayed by Kristine Sutherland. Her name is actually Kristine Young, but she made her acting last name be Sutherland due to her cat she named Donald in honor of Donald Sutherland. Recall the whole Sutherland narrative went back to 2017 in relation to assassinations and JFK/Trump.
Kristine Young=310(Comp)
There is also the connection to the recent eclipse on 8/12/2026. It was an eclipse that went across Europe for the first time since 1999, reminding us of the 2017 Great American Eclipse.
So Hayden dies just days after this European Eclipse, and she's in the show "Heroes" that uses an Eclipse as the logo.
Further, her bday was 8/21, which was the day the Great American Eclipse happened.
A month before the European Eclipse we also had the death of Bonnie Tyler, who is famous for the song, "Total Eclipse of the Heart."
Then Hayden died of Cardiac Arrest, and the next day they had a Bonnie Tyler's celebration of life over a month after she died.
It's also interesting to note that Hayden used to date Wladimir Klitschko. She even date him during the time of the Great American Eclipse.
The reason I am pointing this out, is that for years I have also talked about how Klitschko's first big loss came to Tyson Fury. This whole narrative goes back to Donald Trump and the War with Russia and Ukraine.
Notice how Tyson Fury's bday is 8/12, meaning the European Eclipse just fell on his bday.
Ukraine=177(Rev Comp)
This wouldn't seem that interesting, but my original post about synchronicity with Ice Princess and 9/11 was on 12/7/2019.
This means I posted it on Pearl Harbor Day, and think how the post was in relation to 9/11.
Michelle Trachtenberg died on 2/26.
The 1993 WTC Bombing on 2/26.
9/11 is 2 months 26 days before Pearl Harbor Day.
Pearl Harbor=226(FB)
World War=226(FB)
Russia invaded Ukraine 226 days before Putin's bday.
Kim Jong-un=226(FB)
Remember Biden met with Putin on Pearl Harbor day just before Russia invaded Ukraine. Then the president of Ukraine compared the invasion to 9/11 and Pearl Harbor.
Donald J. Trump=226(FB)
The president of the country TURKEY was born on 2/26.
I'm pretty sure this is why we got the story of Enes Kanter entering the WNBA Draft too. He is from Turkey, and against the current president.
Just days after Enes Kanter makes the WNBA announcement, we get the story of Donald Trump hiding in a Food/Catering Truck in TURKEY.
Recall the Boxing narrative with Russia/Ukraine involves Trump's meme as Rocky...Rocky fights the Russian...In 2015 Obama met with the Turkey president in November and then right around Thanksgiving, Russia shot down a plane from TURKEY. Earlier in 2015, we had the Nice, France Van/Truck Attack and the media told us how Sylvester Stallone was there...this was on Bastille Day, which is also Conor McGregor's bday. Then the next day, the big story was a coup attempt in Turkey. The coup attempt was by Fethullah Gulen and was also 226 days before 2/26, the bday of the Turkey President Ergodan.
Fethullah Gulen=226
The Rocky Films are also connected to Turkey. Rocky even fights Apollo Creed on Thanksgiving. I've been talking about this narrative for years in relation to World War, so it stands out to me.
Russia/Ukraine were also very important to HORSE symbolism, and we are in a Chinese Horse Year.
There's a lot to unpack here, but the Boxing narrative went back to a connection with Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr., and how it was related to the Manchester Arena attack, and the Las Vegas Attack. Tyson Fury is from Manchester...Jake Paul got into a fight after a Tyson Fury fight in Vegas etc...But the Manchester Arena attack was the same day Trump touched the Western Wall, which is important to the War in Israel that began on Putin's bday. Trump is supposedly the Saviour of Ukraine.
Hayden also linked a a Lion theme...and the Buffy stuff was related to the Ethiopian Airline crash on 3/10/2019. This was connected to Lion symbolism and the Lion Air Crash months before. The plane was headed to Kenya, where Obama is from, and where the LION King is set.
Today we had a a Kenyan Helicopter crash.
Gonna have to rewatch the film "Ice Princess" and see if any clues may be in the film.
I also had to take our dog CHASE to the vet a few days ago, and I realized I had a coozy with a dog that looked just like him from the wedding I DJ'ed the week before in my van. If you look at my Michelle Trachtenberg posts, I talk about a theme with CHASE, which goes back to the Jay Leno TRAIN theme. Maybe I'll add more to this post when I get a chance. I'm trying to post it before midnight so it's on the 232nd day lol.
And of course they pronounced Hayden dead at 2:32, and number I talked all about before I stopped blogging. Also, a huge number I kept seeing gambling back in June. I won over $40,000 in June and it was always after seeing that number.
The Great American Eclipse was also on the anniversary of Hawaii becoming a State. Think about Pearl Harbor.
Volcanos..
There is something going on with the number 1125 with the gambling theme too. I see that Thanksgiving in 2027 will fall on 11/25.
1125 is also imortant to Jaylen Waddle that I've blogged about in relation to Maci and the Macy's day parade. I'm bringing this up, because Michelle Trachtenberg died 536 days before Hayden..
Jaylen Waddle=536(Satanic)
No comments:
Post a Comment