Sunday, April 28, 2024

Minnesota Timberwolves and the Teen Wolf Narrative-Michael J Fox Turns 63-Muhammad Ali dead on 6/3-Prophet Muhammad/Angel Gabriel-198-418-Quran-Dream Theme

 


I was looking at the Minnesota Timberwolves game against the Suns tonight and noticed an interesting thing.  If the T-Wolves beat the Suns, it will eliminate the Suns 10 months 10 days after the story of the Suns trading for Bradley Beal on 6/18/2023. 
This was also 10 days before Bradley Beal's bday. 
Suns=10

If you look at my old post about this, I pointed out how Bradley Beal is synced to the JOKER Symbolism, which is important to the Denver Nuggets. 

I didn't know about the number 418 at the time, but...
Bradley Beal=418(FB)

Anyway, considering the T-Wolves finished the regular season with 56 wins, I started thinking about the connection to Teen Wolf. Recall that 56 is a huge number with the Teen Wolf narrative...When Kevin Garnett was a Teen Wolf, they even lost 56 games that season. 
Karl Anthony Towns was once a Teen Wolf. 
Anthony Edwards was also a Teen Wolf. 
Wolf=56
Michael J Fox=56
Scott Howard=56
So on..

Phoenix Suns=56

Teen Wolf=198(FB)
Kevin Garnett=198(FB)
Lupercalia=198(FB)

I've also been blogging a ton about Volcano Symbolism, and recall that the film Teen Wolf came out on Kobe Bryant's bday, which is also Vulcanalia(Vulcan/Volcanoes)

Kobe announced his retirement the same season the Lakers opened their season against the T-Wolves. In that game they did a Tribute to Flip Saunders, who shared a bday with Andrew Wiggins, who was also a Teen Wolf at one time. 

I'm blogging about this though, because the Celtics are having a good season again, and recall that when they lost in 2022, it was synced to Teen Wolf. Considering all the 2022 stuff in relation to Nelly and the Dream Theme, this stands out to me even more. I've thought the Nuggets were gonna repeat all year, but it would be interesting if the T-Wolves played the Celtics in the Finals now that I'm remembering this Teen Wolf pattern. 

Especially seeing that Kevin Garnett and Teen Wolf have the 198 connection too. 

Karl Anthony Towns born on the 319th day. 
Michael Andrew Fox=319(FB)
3/19 was synced to the Volcano symbolism. 

Another reason I think this narrative is going on is that the Suns signed Thaddeus Young this year. 
Recall that Kevin Garnett got traded back to the T-Wolves for Thaddeus Young in 2015. This was after Andrew Wiggins was the MVP of the Rising Stars Challenge and Zach LaVine won the Slam Dunk contest. They were both Teen Wolves at the time, and it was during Lupercalia, the wolf festival. 

Thaddeus Young=56
Garnett's first game back as a T-Wolve was the 56th day of 2015. 

Kevin Garnett also won Championships with the Boston Celtics. 
The Celtics are currently playing Miami who has Kevin Love. Love was important to the Teen Wolf Narrative in 2015. 

Teen Wolf=35
Suns=35
T-Wolves in their 35th season. 

If this narrative does happen, you know that someone in that film or connected to Michael J Fox will probably die or be in the News. 

I think Michael J Fox is a guy to watch for too...He will be 63 years old. 
Parkinsons Disease=198

Recall that Muhammad Ali died on 6/3, and the Prophet Muhammad in Islam died age 63. At least when Muhammad Ali died the info said this. I now see the age of Muhammad is disputed. 

Muhammad Ali died a span of 4 months 18 days after his bday. 
Muhammad Ali also died in Phoenix. 

Think about 418 and 198 that I've blogged about together. 

Also, think how I've talked so much about the Dream Theme with the Angel Gabriel. The Quran was was revealed to Muhammad by God through the Angel Gabriel. 

Michael J Fox=269(FB)
Gabriel=269(FB)
269 a big number with Gabriel stuff.



If you go back to when I first started talking about the DREAM Theme, I talked a lot about Gabriel. I also mentioned the Quran and the number 19. Look up the Quran code that is about the number 19 to understand what I am saying. I also put a screenshot of Zenith's video for reference. I went ahead and gave it the 63rd "Like" too lol. 





 






3 comments:

  1. I had that dream about turning into a werewolf back on Friday October 13th of 2023. Prince was in it too as a Vampire. Somehow I'm just now putting together that Prince and the Timberwolves are from Minnesota. I share a birthday with Michael J. Fox. Friday night I dreamed I was called to be a priest. Currently I'm 456 lunar months old. Bobby = 456. Priesthood= 456. Zenith did the videos on Squid Games and how Life = 456.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had all those Knight syncs too you mentioned and I don't even think I connected it to my dream being on the big Knights Templar date. Also in that post you mentioned Angel Reese and her birthday being 5/6. That's the day my heart chakra opened.

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://themindlessfreaks.blogspot.com/2023/10/zach-talking-about-synchronicities.html?m=0

    I mentioned a 166. I just realized I was born exactly 983 weeks after World Trade Center construction began on 8/6/1968. 983 is the 166th prime. Twin Towers = 166. Nashville bombing at 166 2nd Avenue 166 days before my 34th bday.

    ReplyDelete