Friday, April 26, 2024

Blades Fall off Moulin Rouge Windmill and the NASCAR/Volcano Narrative

 


I've been blogging about the connection to Talladega and the Volcano Symbolism that stemmed back to 2021. This in turn was linked to the date 10/6 and also a NASCAR narrative with FRANCE in 2019. 

In 2021, the Talladega Race was held on 4/25, which is today's date. Once again, notice the connection to the 10/6 date. 

This sticks out, because today on 4/25, we got a story about the blades falling off the Windmill of Moulin Rouge in France. 

Notice that Moulin Rouge opened on 10/6. 

Also, notice the address is 82 Boulevard de Cichy. 

28 and 82 were big numbers I talked about with this narrative in connection to Volcano's. 

Volcano=28 and 82

Paris, France=425(Eng Ext)

Today is 202 days after 10/6. 

Moulin Rouge=202(FB)
Dan Behrendt=202 and 254(FB)
Today is 25/4. 
Today is also 150 days before the French Republic anniversary. 
Moulin Rouge=150
I know this is strange, but another reason I know it's connected to this narrative, is that after I took my kids to the park tonight, we went to my parents house. While I was there, my dad was looking at Facebook and some meme of Bloodsport II and Daniel Bernhardt came up. He asked me if it was me, and I didn't know what he was talking about. He then showed me the meme and I saw it was Daniel Bernhardt...I instantly laughed as I have blogged about that actor before in relation to telemarketers calling me that name and the film "The Matrix." Oddly enough, in the past week, I re-watched all 4 of the Matrix films, so I know it has to be important. 
I also went to Fonso's wedding on 4/20 and talked to the Sean from Smile Empty Soul for a bit outside. I remember telling him that Fonso's bday was the same as Keanu Reeves lol. 

But moral of the story is that Daniel Bernhardt's bday is 8/31 and he's currently 58 years old. 
Dan Behrendt=58
Recall how I was linked to Super Bowl 58. 

8/31/2019 is the day my son Alistair was born, and the day the French Racer Anthoine Hubert died. All related to the NASCAR/FRANCE Narrative I was following that year with the date 8/31/2019. 

Oddly enough, the article I clicked on for this post was even published at 8:31 Am today. 

Today is also a span of 129 days before 8/31. 
129 and 221 were the biggest Volcano connections outside of 28 and 82. 

4 months 7 days.
France=47
The Letters MOU fell off the sign. 
Lin Rouge=47
Moulin Rouge always makes me think of the song "Lady Marmalade" from the early 2000's with Christina Aguilera and Pink...
The original hit was by Patti LaBelle though, and notice that I blogged about her on 2/15/24 in relation to that song. It was due to a synchronicity I had with Nelly, that was important to the Train/Bridge Collapse Theme. 

Lady Marmalade=47

We just had the PINK Moon..
Recall the narrative with France had to do with a LION Theme and World Lion Day falling on 8/10, which is the day the French Monarchy Fell. 
 Anthoine Hubert then died in Lyon, France.
Brad Keselowski won the 2021 Talladega Race in the Money LION car. 
Napoleon means Naples Lion. 

I swear about an hour ago I was scrolling through Facebook and there was a short video of some movie with Idris Elba and a Lion chasing him. 

Pink=50, 58
Lion=50, 58
Cabaret=50
It's funny there is a song called "The Song from Moulin Rouge", but the official name is "It's April Again." Just think how this happened in April. 

Go figure, I was trying to find the above song and the first video I clicked on gave me an ad with the NASCAR racer Martin Truex Jr. lol. I talked about him in my Alex Bowman post from 2021 too. 

In relation to NASCAR, today is my friend Alisha's bday too..Recall that her mom and dad both died in connection to NASCAR and Denny Hamlin. 
Denny Hamlin owns 23XI Racing with Michael Jordan. Michael Jordan synced to 10/6. 

The girl that stands out the most in relation to Lady Marmalade is Mya. This is because she shares a bday with Dale Earnhardt Jr. and she is 44 years old. 
The narrative in 2019 had to do with Dale Earnhardt's mother dying of cancer when he was 44 years old. 
Cancer=44
Brenda=44
Jackson=44
Earnhardt=44

Dale is currently 49 years old. 
His father died age 49 on the 49th day of the year. 
NASCAR Cup Series began in 1949. 
All the stuff with France in 2019 was connected to 227, which is the 49th prime. 
Bill France founded NASCAR. 
Earnhardt Jr. was in a plane crash on Napoleon's bday in 2019. 

Mya was also in a film called "VOLCANO High" in 2003. 

Today is 198 days after 10/10...
198 a big number I've mentioned on this blog in the past year. 
Today is also a span of 5 months 16 days before 10/10. 

Recall that Dale Sr. died at 5:16 PM. 

5/16 was also a date important to Slipknot in 2019...I haven't blogged about it yet, but Slipknot put up a Billboard on 4/18 that is related to the Hell/Alistair Crowley Theme I've been following. 

516 was also important to the Mandela Effect Theme, which goes back to Volcano Symbolism with the Kentucky Derby. 

Notice in 2019 that I pointed out I started noticing 516 due to John C. Reilly and Will Ferrell. The Volcano Symbolism in 2021 was later synced to the date 8/31 with my son Alistair with the Will Ferrell film "Eurovision." ...and then a few days later Houston Tumlin from Talladega Nights died. 

So it seems that 5/16/24 may be a good day for symbolism to this. 

5/16 is 129 days(Volcano) before the French Republic Anniversary. 

Today is 129 days after Christina Aguilera's bday..

As I'm reading about some of these girls more things stand out. Apparently, Lil Kim has had a feud with Nicki Minaj ever since she had success with her "PINK Friday" Album. 

The stuff with Pink went back to a synchronicity I had with Alex Jones saying "There You Go" in December 2017, just before Pink sang the national anthem at Super Bowl 52. This was important to the BRIDGE Collapse theme which is now important to my DREAM Theme. 

Lil Kim's last studio album that was released was also called "9." Think how much the number 9 has been important to my Dream Theme/Gambling and such.  Look how she says she was to God and he told her that 9 is her favored number too. 

Kimberly Denise Jones=425(FB) and 377(FB)
377...Slipknot/Hell
9 members
9 member of Junior Mafia. 
















1 comment:

  1. The windmill makes me think Don Quixote.

    Don Quixote = 828 Latin

    ReplyDelete