Sunday, July 16, 2023

Zach's Livestream with Johnny Cirucci and the number 152 Again

 
I just posted my post about 152 and I went to YouTube. It said Zach did a livestream with Johnny Cirucci. 
Of course...
Johnny Cirucci=152

Lol, You just can't make it up. I am for sure supposed to see that number today. 

The Gematria Effect=152
allfourtruth=152
The Joker(Nikola Jokic) bday is 152 days before Zach's bday. 

I've talked about the number 152 quite a bit with Zach over the years. 

Even started Gematria Effect News 22 on 15/2, which was 15 months 2 days after Gematria Effect News 21. 

After this I was watching for the 218th episode of the Gematria Effect...Rambo talked about the Volcano symbolism and then I had the synchornicity with Iceland and Volcano's only to have the Volcano erupt in Iceland the next day.....

Zach's next Gematria Effect episode will the 322nd....322 a big number with Skull and Bones/Batman. 

I'll have to watch this stream later tonight, maybe something I'm supposed to see in it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment