Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Brock Purdy Story on ESPN-Bronny James Has Cardiac Arrest on Kadeem Hardison's Birthday(The 6th Man)

 

I was gonna post this earlier, but just remembered....I made the blog post at work about Iowa State Synchronicity...and then a few hours later, I went to ESPN and they had a headline story about Brock Purdy being ready for the upcoming NFL Season. 

Recall, that he went to Iowa State. 


Of course, today is 5 months 2 days before his bday...and he had surgery 137 days ago...
Brock Purdy=52 and 137
49ers=52


I'll look at that Bronny James story tomorrow....
Cardiac Arrest=96
Lakers=96
Bronny's bday is 9 months 6 days after LeBron's. 

203 days after Damar Hamlin collapsed...
Damar Hamlin=203
I knew it had to be connected to the film "The 6th Man" too...Bronny had cardiac arrest on Kadeem Hardison's bday...7/24...
He's the guy who plays Antoine and has a heart attack on the court. 

I'm too tired to look more, but I'll look at work tomorrow. 







No comments:

Post a Comment